• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

HIT MY PERSONAL TARGET !

Well done Liz, you must feel so good about yourself.

Bonita
xx

well done liz thats fab. very pleased for you

Well done Liz.......You have done brilliantly.
thankyou x
Are you at at target or do you want to lose more now?

Looking good.

(((hugs)))

on the bmi chart im now in the overweight catogary, personally im very happy and this was my own set target, do i want to lose more weight ? no not really if i do then thats a bonus, im happy with my food intake now and id be more than happy to work hard maintaining it for now than pushing more off . does the plastic surgeongs want me to lose more weight ? i shall find out on july 27th xxx

on the bmi chart im now in the overweight catogary, personally im very happy and this was my own set target, do i want to lose more weight ? no not really if i do then thats a bonus, im happy with my food intake now and id be more than happy to work hard maintaining it for now than pushing more off . does the plastic surgeongs want me to lose more weight ? i shall find out on july 27th xxx

Good luck with that appointment.

(((hugs)))

Congratulations Liz............Target seems so far away for me at the moment, it really does help to see people like yourself actually hitting it. Xx Hope you get good news at your next appointment :)

Congratulations Liz............Target seems so far away for me at the moment, it really does help to see people like yourself actually hitting it. Xx Hope you get good news at your next appointment :)

thanks you will also get to target, just set small targets of 1/2 to 1 stone at a time thats what i did rather than the bigger picture of the total amount needed to lose it helped me achieve my goals better and quicker as well x

Last edited:
well done hun:happy096::happy096:

wow you must feel on top of the world. well done xxx

thankyou everyone xxx

WOW brilliant Liz. Well done, you are an inspiration x

well done lizzy xxx

Stuff the neighbours, dance as long as you feel able to. Just dont hurt yourself..lol

hi will yes i did stop dancing and eventually got dressed ;)

Back