• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

HIT MY PERSONAL TARGET !

You go girl!!!!!! Im so pleased for you, after all the care and advice you give to people on here theres not many that deserve it more than you, well done!!!!

GS_2e253ba9aa64b7fdf859f443754da1c7.png

So very happy for you Liz!

Wonderful achievement!:vibes::vibes::vibes:

Love Mini xxx

Well done Liz, really pleased for you :)

thankyou all for your kind comments xxx

well done Liz. If anyone deserves to hit their target its you. Your determination never ceases to amaze me and you are so supportive to other bandsters.

Does this mean you can go back for plastics now?

well done Liz. If anyone deserves to hit their target its you. Your determination never ceases to amaze me and you are so supportive to other bandsters.

thankyou for your comments they are appreciated x i beleive support plays a major factor to helping others to succeed on there journeys.

Does this mean you can go back for plastics now?

hi sam, i now meet the target they set me, i have a consultation with the plastic surgeon july 27th, so fingers crossed i hope to be put on the waiting list again for further surgery xxx

thankyou gaynor, and congrats again on getting your rep star xxx

Fab news Liz well done :happy096:

:wee::wee::wee:
:stickdance::stickdance::stickdance:
:party0011::party0011::party0011:
:party0023:

Congrats to you Liz! You deserve to celebrate big time! You have done amazing and your determination is an inspiration.

Well done you!
Nic:D

Congratulations Liz you totally deserve it. You are always so supportive and encouraging to everyone. To have a second band and not give in when the first one failed is a sign of fantastic determination, well done.

:wee::wee::wee:
:stickdance::stickdance::stickdance:
:party0011::party0011::party0011:
:party0023:

Congrats to you Liz! You deserve to celebrate big time! You have done amazing and your determination is an inspiration.

Well done you!
Nic:D

thanks nic :D i might celebrate with a couple of voddys n flat diet coke laterz ;)

congratulations Liz you certainly are a star on here,well done on the weight loss your looking great keep up the good work and keep us all well informed with your knowledge on wls its a great help to all of us
regards Steve

Last edited:
Congrats! That is so huge! You are definitely an inspiration!

Well done Liz.......You have done brilliantly.

Are you at at target or do you want to lose more now?

Looking good.

(((hugs)))

Back