• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

hmmmmm :(

funky24

just called st richards and they said it will be well in to the new yr for my op....and i have to go to gp on 28th and gotta get scan reports, blood test results etc to send with the letter the gp has to write them, then it will be shown to consultant who will decide what they want to do with me!! :'(

STUPID GALLBLADDER!!!!!!!! STUPID GALLSTONES!!!!!! STUPID INFECTIONS!!!!!!!!!!

Bless you, I know how disappointed you must be. Just think, though - weeks or months after the op you might have been hit by an attack of gallstones. I've had this; I developed jaundice as a result and was very ill. And the pain! Just awful You'd probably have had to face a second op to remove your gallbladder.

Patience is so hard for us - but you'll get there x

thanks hun, yeah i have to get gp to ask st richards if they will remove my gallbladder at the same time!

the pain- yes it was awful so glad thats settled now!! x
i guess its cos i got so close and now it feels so far .........

awwww funky so sorry to here about your gall bladder probs putting a hold onto your op :( not nice to suffer with I had mine removed two years ago so I feel for you hun xxx

Back