• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Holiday photo with my dog and showing hair loss

SOON SLIM SUE

types with one finger
this me with my dog (Rosie) on our holiday.
I've put another photo on so you can see the hair loss even thou I've tried to cover it up.
second photo was took 29/8/09, just after 4 week milk diet when i lost 1st 10lbs.
sorry about the miserable face.

Attachments

• 007.jpg
    007.jpg
    494 KB · Views: 122
  • 006.jpg
    006.jpg
    414.2 KB · Views: 122
i cant really see the hairloss hunni and im not saying that on purpose! maybe if face to face i could but on the photo i cant x

Sue you look lovely... wish I looked just like you and I love your four legged baby too...

I can't see any hair loss!

Much love xxx

i couldn't see the hairloss either.
btw did you have your fortune read at that psychics just behind you in the picture?

Sue you look lovely and you have a beautiful doggy, and I can't see any hair loss at all.
Love Marie:wavey:

I can't really see your hair loss, but what I did when I was faced with loads of hair loss is have it cut short. It was quite long before in a kind of bob but I now have a very short feather cut which doesn't show my hair loss at all - and my hair now seems to be growing back.

before hairloss s599897968_215934_9099[1].jpg
After haircut Stella4.jpg

No, I can't see the hair loss either...that's one thing I am dreading but never mind...I was too busy drooling over your absolutely beautiful bully...I adore bull terriers but unfortunately no more doglets for me with the 3 I already have...sigh xxxx

yes, that's Whitby, we always go there. We used to live in Scarborough (about a 2 min walk to the beach) and i miss it, so we are going to retire there in a few years.
perhaps it's me going over board with the hair loss,most of it has come from the front, and the little fringe is a comb over.( zoom in and you will see).
Rosie is 11 years old now, so this could be her last holiday, thats why i put her in all the photos.

Last edited:
:)Wow, Sue you & Rosie are looking fab walking along the prom:)

I love the east coast-all my childhood family holidays spent in Filey & Scarborough & yes that included our Yorkie

OHHHHHHHHHH. Jacqui you are awfull lol!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Looking great Sue & your own hairloss is always easy for you to spot but others might struggle to notice thankfully. Try not to stress about it, it will all come back in nice and healthy and the thinning will be just a memory!

Nic:p

Back