• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

So....This IS IT!!

My last night as a "Pre-opper". I feel a twang of emotion as I close one chapter of my life and enter another. :wave_cry:
I'm not nervous at the moment, I feel calm and reserved and prepared. Maybe I'm still in disbelief?
I've had a lovely day really. Hubby's brother and his family paid us a surprise visit along with hubby's dad. They got me a card with lovely words written - i welled up but held the tears back and a lovely bunch of flowers. I felt happy and admired once they had left. Then it was time to go of to mums with the kids. It wasn't as bad as I had preempted. The BBQ didn't happen to my relief and it was just my family and my mum and her partner. We had tea and mum put nibbles out. We then went over to the park for about an hour while the weather was clear and the sun peaked out. We had a bit of a giggle actually, which was great. Mum and her partner got me a lovely present - a keep sake album for my progress. Really cute novelty style album in a tin case - I love it and it's just what I was after. They got me a lovely keep sake card with a mini "Be Strong" keyring attached. The words written inside were beautiful I couldn't hold back the tears and out they came lol. I felt much better after. We left mums about 5:30pm. The kids were fine and promised to be good, my daughter even said "goodbye fat tum tum" lol which was cute. I will miss them so much over the next 3 days.

I packed my bag this morning, I've probably packed far too much but, better too much than not enough in my opinion. Hubby is more nervous than me! I just want it to be this time tomorrow then the worry will be over.

I thought I would have more to say but, that's it really. I'm going to finish my milk off and have my hot salty drink before getting an early night.

I'd like to thank everyone for all your words of support and encouragement. I really couldn't have done it without you! :grouphugg:

So move up on that losers bench and polish up that spot for me, I'm on my way! xxxx:talk017::party0019::553:
aw what a lovely post xx just got Mr Sheen out and polished your plave hun so hurry up and get your as on the bench!! Good luck xx

Thanks everyone!! I feel the love :D
We're on our way. Surprisingly slept ok and woke up fine. I dreamt I kept getting pooped on by pigeons - I'm taking that as a good sign lol.
I don't feel nervous in myself but, feel quite emotional. I guess something had to be there.
I'm terribly thirsty but am not allowed anything now, dry mouth spray may come in handy already lol.
See you on the bench!! (Just saying that wells me up lol) x x x

I'm 5 days post and feel fine.Everything will be ok you'll soon have a smile on your face cos you'll know you did the right thing. Best wishes for a speedy recovery... Take care xx

Sent from my iPhone using WLSurgery

we'll be waiting, remember get out of bed straight away and walk of them farts XXX

Ooh, how exciting! Good luck and let us know how it goes! x

I'm also on the milk diet and have just checked the list: it says 1 salty drink daily, so I think thats our lot! I'm a week in and finding today really hard for the first time
. Everything smells delicious and I hate anyone who can eat. Grrrrr

Back