• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

how long did you wait for surgery???

I have been waiting about 2 & a half years, I can remember telling my work place back in Feb 2008 i would need 4-6 weeks off in the April as i thought that is when i'd get the op :eek:...Ho Hum, Nearly there now xx :worthy:

I have been waiting about 2 & a half years, I can remember telling my work place back in Feb 2008 i would need 4-6 weeks off in the April as i thought that is when i'd get the op :eek:...Ho Hum, Nearly there now xx :worthy:

OMG !!! 2 and half years? do you have any other problems or just the waiting list is high? I have started nagging my hubby for money already for private surgery. I can't wait that long as i'm getting older and i need kids :( Hope you have yours done soon.

P.S My consultant is also Dr Coppack and he is actually making me weight and bothered about my studies rather than the surgery or my health. his office stuffs always forgets to send the referral letters on time. I don't know if i can change Dr's but if i could i definately would.

Last edited:
its taken me 15 months to get my 1st appointment from my gp's refferal im fed up of waiting :(
good luck to everyone thats still waiting also :)

Think Bethin - I see you were in Sheffield. Can you tell me how you found it and who your surgeon was? I think I may have to decide between Sheffield and derby hospitals, so am trying to find out which is the best.

Thanks Vron xx

Back