• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

How long

Linski

Hi all,
could anyone kindly tell me average waiting time from initial appointment to op at Walsall Manor at the moment?
:confused:

Linski i did answer on the Walsall Massive post but know how much catching up we have to do when we haven't been on for a few hours so i'll happily answer again....

It took me just under 12 months from start to finish, some people were lucky enough to be done quicker, some not so lucky and taking a little longer... With WM it just depends on who cocks up your paperwork! xx

Thanks Julie, I am finding my way around this site slowly! I guess I need to keep on top of them - and trust me I will! Just been reading your diary actually. x

Hi Linski, i got my referal from my doctor in November 09 and then for the last 6 months i have been on a WM programme that ends on Septemeber 1st and then hopefully will be put on the waiting list for surgery i no for Walsall patients its differnent because of the 6 month WMP so its a long process and not a defo at the end but i will just keep jumping threw the hoops as they say and keep waiting. xx

Back