• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Forum Names

Sorry,no hidden meaning behind mine...
Lisa x =Lisa Kiss
I wanted Lisa J or Lisa G..but both already taken :cool:

I`m also a Lisa G ;)

Mine's pretty obvious eh ;-)

Sorry Lisa x i'm the reason you couldnt have Lisa J!
Mines very boring! Lisa and the J stands for my middle name Jane. Didnt think i'd be on the site long so didnt think of anything very exciting and have regreted it ever
since! xxx

I used to be blonde & where I worked they said I could never be mistaken for a ditzee blonde... the name kinda stuck although it feels a bit wierd as at the moment I'm a redhead!

great thread...

Im Sambucca, as my name is Sam and I like Sambucca!

Hello precious...

My name has always been Bev... although spelt Beverly... but I could only use the name Beverlie on the forum at the time of registering... but I like to be known as Bev

Love and hugs xxx

Mines very imaginative lol - I'm Angela, middle name Joy and I was born in 1961 !!

Loving this thread !
Mine's pretty obvious of course, my name's Rose and my surname begins with A... But I'm only Rose to my friends, I'll always be Rosemary to my family. It feels very strange if the "wrong" people call me by my "wrong" name !

Lol Rose, that made me think of my Dad....all the family always called me Jac but if I was in trouble I got Jacqueline......my Sunday name :eek: XX

my names charmaine and i used 2 get called chicken chow mein hence chicken/chick lol xx

Sorry Lisa x i'm the reason you couldnt have Lisa J!
Mines very boring! Lisa and the J stands for my middle name Jane. Didnt think i'd be on the site long so didnt think of anything very exciting and have regreted it ever
since! xxx
lol..I did tutt :rolleyes:when I joined and couldn't have it..lol:D
my middle name is Jane too..
popular name huh!!!

This is great - Loved reading through the names many making me LOL.

Penguina as I collect and love penguins.

I often use ma and pa too, as hubby is MA rtin and I am PA tricia Our very first cheque book said Ma and Pa and it just stuck! Now the bank calls us Mr M A and Mrs P A which doesn't have the same ring :-(

I often try to work th strange ones out, are they anagrams, palindromes etc sad eh?

Mine's after my cat Nova May - she was found in my sisters Vauxhall Nova in May '96.

My real name's Judith / Jude / Judy depending on who'se using it.

Attachments

• Nova 2.jpg
    Nova 2.jpg
    239.5 KB · Views: 19
I registered with a site about three years ago, called the auelboard, based on a series of books by Jean M Auel, Earth Children. I decided I wanted a name similar to the characters in the book, so Jacki, or actually Jacqueline became Jacquera. And now I use it everywhere on the internet, if I can. I am also a writer, unpublished, and would want it to be my pen name if I ever get an agent and publisher.

Jacki.

Back