• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Forum Names

DaisyMaesy

I have often wondered where people get their forum names from, some are easy as they use their real names, some are totally obscure.
My name derives from the last time I saw my mum. We were at a village get together and they had a game of guess the baby where everyone had to provide a photo of themselves as a child. There was one particular photo and my mum said 'oh gawd look at Daisy Mae' We really laughed when we realised it was the vicar who had been dressed as a girl in a field of daisies. My last memory so a sort of reference to her.

So come on Gals and Guys, expalin your forum name (if you dare!!!)

My son gave me the name lotsabeefy.......I commented that he was beefy and he said u have lotsabeefy.
He now calls me Rick as in Rick Astley, I cant win lol!!!

Salski is a nickname off my parents that my hubby now uses too ;)

My name is Karl and I shoot a sniper rifle so my mates call me Carlos as in the Jackal and it just stuck

Mine is from System Of A Down lyrics x

My name is Karl and I shoot a sniper rifle so my mates call me Carlos as in the Jackal and it just stuck

I'm a target shooter me... :D Been shooting since I was 15.

Mine is a play on the group Hawkwind, my name became Windy on some forums and now a play on my wind problem ( I take it that now excludes me from the flirt zone forever)

Can always find a sprout eater I suppose LOL

i thought it was karlos that was in Crossroads because you are a chef,lol
thats just showing my age!!!!!!!!!!!!!you probably don't even know what I'm talking about.

i have no idea why i picked SOON SLIM SUE because i wanted to be slim i suppose and didn't think it would ever happen.
i should have picked LAZY SUSAN thats the name of my business i do my costumes in and i usually use that on the INTERNET.
it don't apply now "because i am now a size 14" i will have to ask if i can drop the ON off of SOON to change it to SO SLIM SUE

Sorry,no hidden meaning behind mine...
Lisa x =Lisa Kiss
I wanted Lisa J or Lisa G..but both already taken :cool:

Back