• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

How to ask for help ;)

hi sheliar,

I have validated your account. You can now post on the rest of the forums :)

Pierce

Having huge problems

Describe to me what your trying to do.
Or, if it's doing something other than you expected.

The more detail the better!

Pierce
Hi hope ive come to u the rite way!!!!!!!!!!!! seem unable to locate u. Unfortunately am computer illiterate.
Am trying to set up a profile page but am being told i am unathorised to do this Chakra

Hi chakra,

You cant view any profile page till you have 50 posts, which includes your own.

To modify your profile, which is possible. Go to "UserCP" which is on the first blue bar at the top of this page, then on the left of the next page there is a menu link for "edit profile."

You can set various things about yourself there for others to view.

Hope that helps!

Pierce

Hiya, I have a lovely avatar created and can't add it.
this is what is showing on my user cp edit avatar

No Avatar Specified Avatars are small graphics that are displayed under your username whenever you post.
Do not use an avatar
Note: if you have a custom avatar selecting this option will delete it.

the DO NOT USE AN AVATAR has a blue dot on it as if that has been selected and when I click on it to remove the blue spot it won't work. I read that I needed 20 posts before I get this option, I now have just over 20 and still can't add it on. :sigh: can ya help me pleeeease ? x

Hi sophia-jo, once you reach 20 posts (which you have) the option will become automatically available to you :)

Pierce

307945obgwficgec.jpg

Hi Mandy,

Not to worry its no fault of your own. When we setup MiniMins we set the time at 500000 minutes or so (about .95 years) so anybody who started thered diary thread about this time last year couldnt edit the title.

Not to worry I have added 2 extra 0's and now insead of .95 years, its 95 years!

All should be back to normal now.

Pierce

My mood

Can anyone tell me how I set 'my mood' - the bit under user name and avatar etc?

thanks

I've sorted the 'my mood' thing now. I spend a couple of days trying to figure out how to do it, post and ask for help, then there it is staring me right in the face - typical!:doh:

:cry:HELP!!!

I'm trying to edit my thread title but every time I double click, it highlights the title line then goes straight into the thread - please can someone change my title on my thread in the Century Club fromHow'yall doin?

I'd like it to say 'I'm Onwards & Downwards' if poss:rolleyes:

PLEEASE:D

Why can't I Private Message someone?

Hi SharonJayne,

:sign0144:When you are a newbie

You are in a group which has no avatar, limited signature space, no Private messaging other members, no sending email to other members and you cannot upload images to the gallery.

When you reach 20 post s's you get avatar privileges and a larger signature space and can upload images to the gallery.

When you reach 50 posts, you get even more signature space, and private messaging and emailing is enabled.

You also need at least 50 posts to become a member of the NLP Private Forum. Subject to availability.

I hope you understand the privileges that you will receive for being a long term poster.

Here is a link to a guide to help you make your way around the boards.

http://www.minimins.com/introductions/787-mini-s-guided-tour-minimins-website.html

Love Mini xxx

you know the bit under my picture it says "likes to post" how do i change that? or can i change it? i see other people's have cdc etc

PLEASE HELP!!!!!!!!!!!

BECKY :)

you know the bit under my picture it says "likes to post" how do i change that? or can i change it? i see other people's have cdc etc

PLEASE HELP!!!!!!!!!!!

BECKY :)

Go to your userCP and go down to 'edit profile'.

You'll see Optional Information - All information will be viewable by other forum members. Custom User Title
Type in what you like (within reason :D) and scroll down to the bottom.

Save changes :)

cant play games

please could someone help me, I am unable to play games they are disabled, does anyone know how to rectify this cheers beejay.:cry:

Back