• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

How to get rid of the fat off my BUM !!!

Fat Again

Im losing weight OK, except its coming off the face and boobies, I'm starting to look gaunt, and have been getting comments that I look ill.

I'm still to pluck up courage to get on my bike, so need an alternative method of fat burning for the bum and thighs as these are still massive !!!!!!!!!!!

Well done on your weight loss so far! Trying to lose weight in particular problem areas is really hard isn't it, as you body more or less dictates to itself where fat will come off! All I can suggest is use specific exercise to target those particular areas, so things like walking, running or cycling are probably the best forms of exercise to help tone up in those areas; although it won't specifically make you lose weight in those areas. However, because you are following a sensible diet plus exercising, it will come off these areas eventually! I know you are still building up to actually getting out on the bike, but would you consider buying an exercise bike or treadmill in the meantime? I know some models can be really expensive, but not all are. Perhaps look in the FreeAds or eBay for items in your area, sometimes you can find a real bargain. That way at least you could increase your exercise routine in the privacy of your own home & also it means exercise isn't weather dependent! Just an idea anyway! xx

Ive got the opposite problem. My bum is so bony that it actually hurts if I sit on a hard surface for too long. My tummy and thighs tell a different story though, and all the exercise in the world doesnt seem to be changing it :(

Squats and lunges are recommended I believe for getting the old glutes into shape.

I have the opposite problem too!

I feel the bones in my bum all the time, my legs are looking really thin, it's my huge apple shaped tummy that's taking the longest to go down.

xxx

Just a thought, but why not go out on your bike either earlier in the morning or later at night when anyone who's likely to make comments is not hanging around???

You're looking great btw xx

I have the same problem, my chest and clavical area look horrible and drawn, yet my middle area (tummy, bum and thighs) is still covered in flab!

I am trying to work up the courage to get on a bike in the hope of toning up. We will have to share progress!

Good luck

Rx

I have the same problem, my chest and clavical area look horrible and drawn, yet my middle area (tummy, bum and thighs) is still covered in flab!

I am trying to work up the courage to get on a bike in the hope of toning up. We will have to share progress!

Good luck

Rx

Shame we don't live close, we could of become cycle buddies - Good luck to you too x

Back