• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

I can't imagine how my children will feel....

Carole lol... if only i think x

Lol Carol aka milf, love it!! :D

Thank you for your suggestions, I definately don't want to lie to my son so Carol I think your suggestion is good, I was thinking along those same lines myself. I just hope he doesn't worry too much bless him, he's already worried about the fact his dad (my oh so ex) is moving from his current house to a new one with his girlfriend. :( Kids eh, they do make us worry!

Cuppa xx

Just remember that when you are thinner you will have more room on your lap. You will still be cuddly because that comes from within. You are Mummy - and always will be. xx

My little one(3) liked my "holes in my tummy" he askes to see them to make sure that they are better, ahh bless him. If I'm in pain after eating he says "have you got bubbles in your tummy ?" I always answer yes, he seems satisfied with this. He likes the WII, we exercise on this together. My 2 older ones(21 & 24) haven't noticed at all, don't even ask !!! kids !!

Back