• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Daddy's girl....

Deebol

Hiya all well just put in a thread somewhere that I was all fine about tomorrows op and I was until there was a knock at the door and it was my dad.....

Little bit of a background, he met my mom when I was 3 months old, my biological dad had left when mom she was pregnant. My mom has always said that when they started getting serious that he always wanted children but my mom didnt want anymore. So he bought me up as his own and they never had anymore children. So I am his one and only and even though we had our differences when I was growing up typical father daughter relationship. I know he loves me and mom has always said to him and to me that I will always come first no matter what. I have two children and my dad absolutely loves them more than life itself, I dread the day that they ever find out that he is not my real dad as it will kill him. But im sure one day it will come out the woodwork.

Anyways when I decided on this operation I told him and he said he thought I was stupid and they he always thought Id be able to do it on my own. Even the last couple of weeks he has just gone out the room if its mentioned, typical man just bury there heads in the sand.

So i just opened the door to him and he walked in the hall and just hugged me and said he loves me and if I ever need anything, or I want to walk away at the last minute then he will always be there for me!!! He says he doesnt agree with what im doing but that is only cause he is so worried. Im sure he will be happyier for me in the long rum when im slim and HEALTHY.

Anyways Im now a blubbering wreck and im sure if anyone says anything to me today now I will just start crying again. Ive got to bloody see my mom yet!!!

Thanks for listening

Or yeah and I told my little 9 year old son yesterday I was having a little operation on my stomach and that I will be fine. He repied 'is that the one FAT people have?'. Kids they say exactly what they think!!!!!!!.

Dee x

Aaawww deebol you're so lucky to have a dad who obviously loves you so much. It's great that he is supporting you.

Stay strong, you'll be seeing them all again soon ;)

hi dee
thats lovely to see that your dad really does care and it was very nice of him to come round and give you a hug..
goodluck from me
takecare emmax

Hi Dee,

You are very lucky to be loved so much by your Dad and it was lovely of him to come and around and reassure you that he is there for you regardless of what you decide.

Good luck with your operation.

Love Mini xxx

Oh god love...........i just cried my heart out. What i would do for a family like that!!!! Good Luck for your op.

Taz xxx

Back