• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

I cried....

wombat

Wombat, I think you have done so well. We tend to forget that we are also going through a mournining process. We mourn for what we have lost over the years due to our excess weight. We mourn for the person we wanted to be, or the person we were. Have a good cry and cleanse your system. You are now on a journey of new discoveries and a new found identity. Well done for what you have achieved so far.

love

Rebirthx

I weighed more than you and I know what you mean. Looking back I dont think I realised how big I was, but things are really different now and its made me appreciate things more now, little things such as going to kids school to watch nativity without feeling really self conscience and having to choose between two to three outfits. I am proud of me, no one did this weight loss but me, know one knows why I ate so much but me and I came through it and I'm here with you guys supporting kindred spirits. We are FAB !!!

You look amazing and am sure you are inside and out XX

Guys, thank you for your support! I still have 3 stones to go and I can't wait!

Dont cry hun, you are looking good in your after photo.

You will get there. xxxx

Dont cry hun you look lovely, your before pic isnt bad...you dont even look like you need to loose that much but I know you werent happy and thats what counts. You are doing so well and I hope you feel happier now :D XX

Thanks girls :)

I cried not because of my after picture but because of my before one! I can't believe that I got myself to that state and I am sooo happy that I managed to loose all that weight :D

My before picture is something that i am sitting with
i;ve just gotten up the guts to make my appointment with my GP to talk about it.

I do cry when i see myself
its hard, we need help
We deserve that chance.

Wombat stop crying.... You looked beautiful in your before picture and you look just as beautiful in your after picture. Start loving yourself for the fabulous results you've had now, forget how you got to your pre op size now.. You're in a new life, with a new you xxx

To me you look great in both pics - such a pretty girl from what I can see. You are doing so well - just enjoy life every step of the way from now on

Back