• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

I did it - Target weight

Peterborough Guy

Luton and Dunstable
Well I needed to hit one pound loss today at Slimming World to hit my target weight set by myself.

Jumped on the scales and actually lost 2.5, which I'm so over the moon at.

I may not be down to my ideal weight on the bmi scale, but I'm happy to be sat where I an today.

Thanks for all your support and encouragement.

Attachments

• image-2820314022.jpg
    image-2820314022.jpg
    43.7 KB · Views: 100
Well I needed to hit one pound loss today at Slimming World to hit my target weight set by myself. Jumped on the scales and actually lost 2.5, which I'm so over the moon at. I may not be down to my ideal weight on the bmi scale, but I'm happy to be sat where I an today. Thanks for all your support and encouragement.

Well done...don't start slipping again!
I think only a few of us get to the "ideal" bmi,as long as my clothes stay the size I want....bmi lark is a load of cobble anyway x

great news!
very well done

Well done!

Sent from my iPhone using WLSurgery

Congrats Gary :) x

I may not be down to my ideal weight on the bmi scale, but I'm happy to be sat where I an today.

I think this is so important, for us to be happy where we are :) congratulations to you!

Whoop whoop :)

Wow feels like it was only 2 minutes ago reading your post about working harder to shift more weight. Well done!!!!

Back