• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

My post op diary- Don't look back in anger I hear you say

Well I am seeing Bart ont he 11th he wants me to get a barrium swallow done before that I dont even know how to go about arranging this!

Well I am seeing Bart ont he 11th he wants me to get a barrium swallow done before that I dont even know how to go about arranging this!

I got mine done by Mr Robert Stuart at Ross Hall. My GP did me referral tho as it was a private appointment. GP wanted me to get it done on NHS but she said it would take a couple of months.

Hth

Well bit of an update Bart tested its not leaking I will go for a swallow to see if the pouch has stretched he filled me another .75

I am a bit annoyed that I need so much in my band we are just over 6 mls. I am still hungry still fighting the fight :(

The fight is failing and so am I. It's not working I'm eating an I'm trying but I'm gaining or staying the same almost 360 days since op and only a stone loss. I'm flying to Belgium to see my pouch and going from there personally I'm thinking revision surgery mini bypass maybe?

Gweni. We only have weight loss a day at s time

I have gained also and it's miserable on so many levels

Please take care love xxxxxx

I am in belguim as I type I didn't want to come as recent events made it scary but I have.

I have to say I'm angry. The surgeon said it's been a year my weight loss is low I've complained about this as I actually eat well.

He's filled but told me because of my pcos I may need a bypass as band doesn't work for pcos. I feel deflated like I wasted my money they knew my medical history sosososos full of regret.

Hi
Although I have since been told a bypass is the preferred option for PCOS I don't think it's strictly true the band doesn't work. I suffer from this condition and successfully lost six St one with my band before it developed technical problems I am now having to revise but because of band problems not PCOS x

Back