• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

My post op diary- Don't look back in anger I hear you say

Did he really just say that??

Out with husband and kid just got home they decided on route we'd get pizza hut dine in.

We ordered a large pizzaa and salad bar I go for two bowls of salad not eaten today and frankly salad better than pizza just had a fill and bread giving me heartburn. My husband says in a restaurant with ppl when I sat down with my 2nd bowl "thought u were eating reduced amounts wtf

Part of me died on the inside ive not eaten much today had a slice of cheese n meat for lunch

I was mortified and pushed my bowl away holding back the tears

Grrrrrrrr

hhmmmmm men can be so insensitive sometimes !! sending a huge hug your way sweetness....maybe you need some quick come backs up your sleeve for next time he decides to chip in !!

On a serious note, not sure people get it?? just because we have a band or were dieting really doesn't mean we can ONLY eat one lettuce leaf?? maybe we just can starve ourselves skinny lol .............honestly!!!!

im sure if it were my hubby, he would have been wearing that bowlful lol

x x x hugs

Feeling a lot better now I can feel some restriction and I am finding I am getting in my zone my weigh in will be soooon! I am doing measurements tongith!

I've been doing a detox still eating but clean clean clean drinking aloe juice needed to get out of the rut! I've lost 11 inches the first 5 days suppose to measure again but going to do it sunday.

I feel energized

Been away working on me had my third fill wow restriction!!! And I dropped 8lb in a month yay me!!!

Hope all is well

EEk Work has consumed me but its time to go back to me. I seem to be floating with weight need to change this and work harder!!

Havn't had a loss sadly! I am angry about this and speaking to my provider i feel quite down actually I have put on weight and im annoyed!! I had a good loss after one fill and hen BAM it hit me 5lb!

Ah Gweni. Unfortunately for us banders. Weight gain seems so easy. Good luck my love. I have gained half a stone by just living and eating normally for a week :/(

Its so easy done....eyes of the ball for a wee while and on it goes..... oh the joys lol all the best sweetie x x x finding that sweet spot will help x x

Hello its been a while and maybe thats ther eason I feel like im failing. My weight just won't move and its making me depressed and regretful. I need to find someone to help coach me abit because I feel so deflated. I don't feel I have eating restriction (I am working on that) some foods make me sick but the foods that don't i can eat anything I want.

My mother keeps asking me weekly how much ive lost as if its just dropping off me and its not. IM so angry!

Hello its been a while and maybe thats ther eason I feel like im failing. My weight just won't move and its making me depressed and regretful. I need to find someone to help coach me abit because I feel so deflated. I don't feel I have eating restriction (I am working on that) some foods make me sick but the foods that don't i can eat anything I want. My mother keeps asking me weekly how much ive lost as if its just dropping off me and its not. IM so angry!
Hey, I have went through frustrating periods of stalls and it's hard to pinpoint, it maybe helpful to go back to basics, be very strict, write everything down and not sure if you do but limit all carbs..my weights started moving a bit again and I have increased my exercise, just gradually and that has helped! I know we have said it before on the site but it is a marathon not a sprint! Tell ur mother your only weighing in monthly...take the pressure off!!

You can do this love!!! :) x.

Have you thought about perhaps doing weight watchers or something, just for a couple of months, to try and get you going again?? Or maybe a few days of 'over calories' as in eating more than usual then stripping it right back down.....I know someone else mentioned doing this and it actually worked to get mine going again.

Good luck whatever you decide! Xxx xxx

Hi hun
I had a stall for about a month,you say foods are making you sick,well I went through this to and it was because I was eating to fast not chewing enough and taking to bigger bites,I really struggled with this and my nurse told me if I don't start eating properly and stop being sick I wouldn't get anymore fills because it can be dangerous,there shouldn't be any foods you can't eat,give or take a few,try doing the 20/20/20 rule,I try my best now and can eat almost anything although I do forget sometimes
The weight will start moving again soon I'm sure,we all have stalls chick x

Gweni. I have not had any real loss since December. I keep seeing he same half stone going on and off and back on again. This is a a hard hard journey. But what I have realised just this week is I have maintained being under 12 stone for months

Before the band I could never have done this
Sharon posted on my wall today telling me not to be downhearted because I only lost half a pound at WW this week to remember she sometimes had low losses but look where she has arrived at now - I really needed to hear that. Sharon and I were handed the same week and slowly she has lost weight to achieve a brilliant weight loss where as I have been chaotic gaining then dropping g large amounts to gain them back

I am looking to Sharon here. Slow and easy wi s the race for sure

I am going to be kinder to myself and take it easy

Come on Gweni. Stay on here. We all support each other. Check in with us more often and feel the love xxxxx

We can all do this. Maybe not yesterday like we would like but some day for sure a day at a time xxxxxx

Thanks ladies! I think im a scoffer and forget to chew like the food will be taken away! so i get sick!

I think I will try a few things to get going again!

thank you all xxx

Back