• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

My post op diary- Don't look back in anger I hear you say

Why not try logging everything you eat. It can sometimes focus the mind. I use myfitnesspal.

Good luck getting back on track.

Feeling positive and seeing my provider in a few days!

I am starting to get control again and I am stopping myself from endulging despite not feeling the restriction right now.

I am feeling a bit more alive today x

Things are moving not fast but i know why they aren't moving I am starting to realise I can do this and I broke the scale a bit which was good I was stalled for so long. I am fighting with 2-3 pounds on a day off a day lol... but am starting to increase movement.

That's great your getting back on track. I have seen the same half stone bouncing up and down since December :-(

Getting a full tomorrow so here's hoping

Go Gweni we can do this girl!!!!

Feeling positive had a top up and have been steady on the loss especially inches. This fill all though just done today already feels tighter!

Feeling positive had a top up and have been steady on the loss especially inches. This fill all though just done today already feels tighter!

How is it going now ? X

well im back, I have been AWOL and for that I apologise thank you for the texts xx

I have been quite ill with my breasts (mastectomy a few years ago) one got infected and ive been in and out getting it replaced since about June.

I had a fill and its been great, but my weight isn't moving... its just sitting around give or take up or down 1-2 lbs. I am starting to get discouraged thinking I have made the wrong choice.

I am constantly BPing. every meal. and basically have to wait until the food passes. I am a bit down and now that im healed from surgery I want to fight on.. but am loosing the will. :(

Keep with it, a day at a time! Stick with the rules, drink plenty and do some gentle walking..I don't like to get a sweat on! Take care x

hugs firstly :) hope your feeling brighter x x x x

Yes stick to the rules rigidly but could you possibly be over restricted to be pb-ing all the time? that's no fun....

hope your sorted soon and back in the winning ways :)

well im back, I have been AWOL and for that I apologise thank you for the texts xx I have been quite ill with my breasts (mastectomy a few years ago) one got infected and ive been in and out getting it replaced since about June. I had a fill and its been great, but my weight isn't moving... its just sitting around give or take up or down 1-2 lbs. I am starting to get discouraged thinking I have made the wrong choice. I am constantly BPing. every meal. and basically have to wait until the food passes. I am a bit down and now that im healed from surgery I want to fight on.. but am loosing the will. :(

Sorry to hear about your breast problems. Hope all settled down now.

It sounds to me like you need an unfill. PBing at every meal is a sure sign of that. It would also maybe allow you to eat healthier foods and kick start that weight loss. When I had my band it used to self tighten periodically and it was a miserable way to live PBing and then needing an emergency unfill. Ultimately that can lead to all sorts of problems.

Someone posted a really good set of videos on Kurstywursty's diary yesterday. Worth watching if you can find them. Its on youtube called "8 golden rules" By some Aussie surgeon called Brian iirc.

Speak to your provider and see what they say.

And best of luck getting back on track. Hugx

Last edited:
Great to hear from you Gweni. Sorry to hear all is not great with you. Stick with us on hear but can help cheer you up on even the darkest days. Does sound like u need a tad of fill out xxx

The thing is I am hungrier than I have ever been I mean I can even manage two peices of toast its so odd... I am booked to See bart in glasvegas.

Back