• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

i have news

Janeywanttoloosealot

hiya everyone i have been given a date today of the 10th feb 2011 for my plastics op. I had to go for a pre op today and guess what i am having 3 procedures. a belt laparoscomy(spelling), apronectomy and a thigh lift. I am so pleased and so grateful that i have been given the chance to have this surgery, but it frightens the begebers out of me. This surgery frightens me so much more than the bypass op i wonder why? janey:confused:

Oh Janey that is such great news!You so deserve it all after the way you have handled this journey.Maz x

Fantastic news! its only natural to feel nervous before any surgery but it will be so worth it x

Congrats, u will be fine x

thats brilliant news - yes it is a lot of surgery but think what you will have achieved when its all over. You have lost an amazing amt of weight. You are an inspiration to those of us who are just starting out on our journey

Congrgatulations on getting a date for your surgery! You have done so well and this just be the top hat on it for you......Good Luck hun you will be fine....dont worry :D XX

Brilliant news Janey, I'm so pleased for you. Have you read CCPM's diary about her plastics? She seems to have had a very positive experience and it may help to reassure you honey.
Grace xxx

fantastic news Janey. Really pleased for you hun xx

Hi Janey... I'll be thinking of you precious and willing you on your way... what an amazing achievement to lose so much weight... this has to be the icing on the cake!

It's also so interesting to hear of your surgery... since years ago this type of surgery was so remote as far as I'm aware and for it to be available and providing an opportunity to improve and enhance your confidence... I think it's brilliant.

Looking forward very much to following you story and I wouldn't need any encouragement to go for it... it's a fantastic opportunity & will be so worth it...

Sending a loving hug and loads of encouragement to you Janey... keep in touch xxx

Congratulations!!! That`s brill news :D

I know surgery is scary, But it will be worth it in the end xxXxxxx

brilliant news - I assume this is NHS (which is great) I can totally understand your apprehensions. I am hoping to have similar procedures in May/June but unfortunately had finding refused and have to go private - will watch your progress eagerly (if that is ok?)
Good luck Hun
Hugs
Gill

Back