• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

I just figured out how to use the rep thingy

ditsy_dame

I am such a numpty. All you people have been so great, giving support and advice and being so helpful, and I was oblivious to the rep button. I just wanna say, I appreciate all the posts you've all replied to. Now I've found it I will be giving rep when it's due, and I apologize for now knowing about it before when you all were being so kind to me. :eek: It must have seemed ungrateful. I'm sorry.

took me ages to suss it 2 lol

if you like what some one has said in there post you can give them a rep point, at the bottom of each post you will see a red warning triangle, to the left of that is a small set of white scales, they are the rep icon, click it in the post u like from another member and add to there reputation.

if you like what some one has said in there post you can give them a rep point, at the bottom of each post you will see a red warning triangle, to the left of that is a small set of white scales, they are the rep icon, click it in the post u like from another member and add to there reputation.
thank-you.jpg
I DIDNT KNOW HOW TO DO IT EITHER ...CHEERS LIZ X

your welcome xxx

no problem girls ! xxx

sorry gaynor i havent got it xxx

Back