• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

I need some help at the moment please!

so glad you seem to be feeling better andrea, hopefully you will be ok now, and can start to look forward to your op. big hugs xxxx

Thanks Dawny i am so much better, im not hungry either which i cant believe, 1 more week hopefully...we will see. xxx

Sugga it's amazing isn't it, how full you can feel on just milk!
I wouldn't have believed it before my pre-op!

Hi Andrea, Sorry you have not been feeling well on the pre - op. Sounds like you are on the way up now. Just hang on in there it will be so worth it.

Linski xxx

Well done on completing another day Andrea :D One step nearer to surgery.......woooohooooo keep it up hun and you will be there before you know it :D XX

Thanks all, yesterday not to bad, i was able to let my friend take me shopping. This morning not to good i feel so weak...no headache though. I have to take my mum shopping and im dreading it as i feel now, and there is no one else that can do it for me.
I should pick up in a bit, its still early. xxx

Aww I hope you feel better as the day goes on Andrea...try and get a bit of milk down you and it might help. Hope the shopping trip with Mum goes well (HUG) XX

Morning pet. I hope you eel better once you've had some milk. Try to take it as easy as possible. I'm thinking of you and praying for you.
Grace xxx

Afternoon Andrea, hope the shopping trip with Mum went ok for you. Hows the milk diet going today? Hope you are feeling a little better as the day goes on....I remember I felt a little iffy in the mornings. Maybe its because the lack of food is most noticable when you wake up because you havnt had anything for hours and hours? Keep going hun....you are another day nearer :D XX

Hi Grace and Dotts and everyone, thankyou for thinking of me.
I got back home over an hour ago and im having a rest now.
Shopping wasnt to bad.. i coped.
You are right jac the morning is the worse untill iv had my milky coffee and then a tea.
Iv lost 7lb in 3 days so that cheered me up a bit..should think so too haha.
Thanks for your prayers Grace and enjoy you little outing. xxx

7lbs is brill :D It does help when you start seeing results lol....I lost a stone on my milk diet so its not all bad ;) XX

Glad to hear you are doing so well now Andrea. The first few days allways seem to be the worst. Good luck with the rest of the P-O diet and fingers crossed for the op. 7lbs in 3 days is fantastic! xx

Half a stone off is brilliant Andrea.. keep going love xxx

Hiya hon, thinking of you....7lbs down is excellent progress....only 1 week to go.....it does seem to get quicker as the time passes, it will be so worth it my lovely, to build yourself up to this opportunity to begin your new life! xxxxx

Hi Angie thank you lovey you are so kind, i lost another pound over night so thats 8 since monday haha.
Im feeling so much better still a bit tired but compared to tue and wed its nothing.
Im a bit worried as im not hungry and not managing all my milk and yogurt but the good thing is im not thinking of food lol how great is that haha.
Im not thinking of the wls at the moment either but maybe im waiting for 3pm on wed to come and go to make sure the op is not cancelled. Hope you are well Angie xxxx

Hi Angie thank you lovey you are so kind, i lost another pound over night so thats 8 since monday haha.
Im feeling so much better still a bit tired but compared to tue and wed its nothing.
Im a bit worried as im not hungry and not managing all my milk and yogurt but the good thing is im not thinking of food lol how great is that haha.
Im not thinking of the wls at the moment either but maybe im waiting for 3pm on wed to come and go to make sure the op is not cancelled. Hope you are well Angie xxxx

Very well cheers hon, sooooo chuffed for you with your progress so far....8lb is amazing, it's brilliant what we can achieve will a goal in mind! So pleased also, that itt sounds like you are feeling better too, it really is horrible being on the diet & feeling so wretched as well...it's just so unfair! Not long to go now....counting down the days with you....totally understand what you are saying about worrying about being cancelled again.....you know better than anyone how devastating it is, especially with how many times you have gone through it. Think positive hon....they have to give you your surgery at some point....Wednesday seems as good a day as any!!!!!! xxxx

Hi Sugga,
Hope everything is going well and you are feeling much better. Not long now, I can honestly say its the best thing that i have ever done and i can already see the difference in the way that i look.
your half way through the milk and yog now so just hang in there x

Back