• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

I WANT A WAIST!!!

LisaG

Disappearing slowly
Hi all,

I need a waist!!!

Bought myself a Wii fit with balance board to try and help. Been hoola-hooping for hours on end but wondering what else is good for 'waist making'.

Any ideas?

Download yourself some reggae dancehall music and watch some videos on how to do the moves to the music. There is quite a lot of wriggling involved and hip isolating to get the moves down. Its very sexy stuff and it seems to have helped my waistline. I dont have a tight tight waistline but my measurements tell me that its working.
Give it a go.
Steph xx

Isnt twisting round supposed to be good for your waist? Maybe someone more used to execise would be a better help than me lol........Last time I thought about exercise I needed a lie down ;) XX

LOL to Dottychic....and thanks Steph (though I was expecting a bit more of a saucy comment from you ;) )

xx

Lol well I am of the opinion that if you can really enjoy something that is good for you then its got to be a good thing, I enjoy indulging my 'saucy' nature and making myself feel womanly after so many years not being able to and doing so has had a good effect on my fitness and my figure, so its allllll good lol
Steph xx

Thanks Neen. I'll keep working on it but hopefully you're right and it will catch up in the end. My waist only measures an inch smaller than my bust at the mo (although several inches smaller than my big hips and bum) so I'll just have to keep choosing clothes that are empire cut...they're the only ones that seem to give me a bit of shape.

Ta Neen x

YW, I like zumba and core rhythms because they work the core like crazy all the way round, so you are going to get so much more toned and achieve a nice waist definition with them...plus have fun learning some awesome dance moves.
I always lose off my waist first and have a mahoosive bum ...but I know eventually I will be a toned hourglass rather than a blobby pear..it just will probably be the last stone again before my butt stops hitting high pavements xxx

Its so mad how we are completely different shapes! My daughter always says to me for a big mamma I have no bum!! lol.......Ive got plenty of everything else though to make up for it :D XX

Ooh. I have 2 inches of waist!!! Waist is now 36 inches and bust 38! We won't mention that the hips are still 43...shhhh :)

so its there, its just taking its time coming out, before you know it, youll have a lovely waist, ive actually discovered mine, which i didnt think i had. so keep up the good work, and youll end up a lovely hourglass. xx

Back