• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

I was just on Richard and Judy !!

Ha Ha - you nearly forgot your very own five mins of fame!!!! I saw ya - you looked just fine - when's the premiere of the full length lovebug movie?? x

ha ha oh steven Spielburg just called but i told him i was a bit busy oh i'm such a child ha ha my dad just phoned me and said have you had your hair cut !! and i was like no dad its tied up...i was with u at your house yesterday er i had long hair ya nar na !!! he he . Wish they had shown the close ups that we did ....i was doing her eyeliner...looked liked i was kissing her i was close to her face ha ha xxx

lol I saw your facebook status so dashed to the TV and caught it on C4+1. I feel honoured to be in your presence lol

Seriously though - it all looked chaotic! How did you find the energy so soon after your op?! Good on you girl!

X

lol I saw your facebook status so dashed to the TV and caught it on C4+1. I feel honoured to be in your presence lol

Seriously though - it all looked chaotic! How did you find the energy so soon after your op?! Good on you girl!

X

ha ha i was the one in the black dress and leggings looking a right ol state i was in agony i thought my back was going to break !! I well over did it but hey something to tell the grandkids ha ha !! xxx

AWWW I missed that! Well maybe next year you'll be sat on the sofa with them plugging a fitness vid ! Who knows eh? skies the limit for us bandies now right?

ha ha ere neen u didn't miss much when allicat says five mins of fame ...she meant 8 seconds ha ha xxx

grandkids......something you are not telling us Livvy???? lol!!!!!

you can sell it on Ebay and make a fortune Sara!! Commission to me for suggesting it tho!!

Back