• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Im booked!!!!!

julesburns

Omg omg omg!!! I'm booked. Surgery is with the lovely doc Martin Hruby on 18th December in Prague. I'm so excited I can't keep still!!!!!! Thanks to everyone for your advice!! I've gone for the wrap! I'm so pleased with my decision. I just can't wait to get it done!!!!!!! :)

Thats great news, I will look forward to hearing all about it!

I started my pre-op diet today so I know how exciting it is when you finally get that date!

Good Luck xx

oh hunre am so excited for you, am going with dr h in jan, i bet you cant wait, i am counting the days already, just think how you will look come summer. he is lovely dr h, not met him yet, but all the girls say he is really nice and caring. have you found anyone yet who is going the same time as you? i nearly went for december, but wasnt sure i would have the funds by then. keep us posted hun so excited for you.

Hi Julia, where did u look at the photos from the hospital?? I can't find them. I'm going with doc hruby too.... so excited xx

wow fantastic xmas pressy for you

Well, I must be totally nuts because I'm not only doing slim fast as my own 6 week pre diet, but I've also stopped smoking today!!! I'm using gum to help me quit.
Wish there was a chewing gum which Made me thin too!! :) the slim fast is fine if its whisked. Plus it's on offer at boots on 3 for 2 this week so got 3 containers for £11.00. Bargain. I needed to make sure I could stomach liquids only. 3 days in and I'm doing fine. Home made soup for tea helps a lot too. Had carrot and coriander last night which was yummy!! I miss crunch though. May have some veg tommorow for extra vitamins. I'm having the gastric wrap done in Prague on December 17th so decided to try and slim a stone or so off before surgery. I'm 18stone now so the more I lose beforehand the better. I cannot wait for surgery!!!! :) xx

Good for I love!!!! I'm going to start my pro op in 2 weeks. That's a 4 week run up to surgery!!! Not much looking forward to it. Good on the smoking. Is it good to stop before u go? X

Hi lynz. I think so. I won't be able to smoke while at the hospital so I reckon getting it out of my system now is the best thing. Good luck with your pre op diet. I need to clear out my work draws tommorow as I ate a biscuit today which I'm annoyed with myself for doing. There being binned tommorow!!! X

Your doing well. Dieting and stopping smoking..... in at the deep end. I'm going to try stop from monday. I only have about 10 a day. But its so bad and since going to go through this to be healthy and slim might as well pull all the stops out lol. Are u planning doing the pre op from now till u go? How u finding it. Ill miss my booze!!! I like a couple each night when my kid's are settled....ahhhh. Xxx

Your doing well. Dieting and stopping smoking..... in at the deep end. I'm going to try stop from monday. I only have about 10 a day. But its so bad and since going to go through this to be healthy and slim might as well pull all the stops out lol. Are u planning doing the pre op from now till u go? How u finding it. Ill miss my booze!!! I like a couple each night when my kid's are settled....ahhhh. Xxx

Hi. Tbh I just wanted to try the slim fast for a week to see how I got on with shakes. It's been ok so far. Craving savoury foods though. And I thought I had a sweet tooth!!!! Lol x

Hi Jules, time will fly by and you will soon be on the losers bench. I have my band on 22nd, I looked at the wrap, and the sleeve, but chickened out (i'm such a wuss)! Be really interested to know how you get on, and so exciting going to Prague. :)
Where was the offer on Slimfast? I'm in Liverpool too, at the moment I am on a low carb pre-op food diet, but might need some shakes after the op. Good luck hon, and keep us posted on your progress x

Hello, I have emailed Dr Hruby enquiring and asking if he has anything free 16th-18th December for the wrap.

Did he give you a selection of dates? Hopefully he will be able to fit me in then as any later would be too close to Christmas and any earlier is no good due to being on holiday.

If you don't mind me asking, what sort of information did he want from you to accept you for surgery?

Thanks in advance for your help :)

Back