• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Im booked!!!!!

Hey julianna, don't put yourself down. Your a lovely looking girl. U will soon be proud of your pics. Everyone thinks their own pics are bad even when they're not. Xxxx

julesburns said:
I had a picture taken at a party last night and it made me cry. I cannot wait for surgery in 5 weeks. I'm going to put this on my fridge, my sun visor in my car, above my bed... Everywhere which will remind me of how I look when I eat crap!!!

Hi Jules!
I too am having a wrap soon ( can't come soon enough) on 7th Dec. We can be so critical of ourselves and honestly, u look fine to me in your pic. U r good looking and am sure you will feel so empowered in 6 months time. I don't expect it to be easy and am bracing myself for the UPS and downs but am looking at it as a new chapter! Am 2 weeks smoke free so if I can conquer my weight! I'll definitely feel empowered by the challenge....Well that's the plan...lol...Like SAS said "look at it on positive side"...Hopefully we can share our ups and downs after op...Wish you luck xxx

Sent from my Samsung galaxy note

Back