• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

back home after bypass

Well done on your op and good luck with your recovery. Glad everything is going smoothly and you only have good bits to
come now. What a wonderful 2011 to look forward to
Loads of love
JO XX

Hi June, so pleased ur op went well I was hoping to have seen you in there but no such look, I had my op on 24th & op went well I got home boxing day, but I have not been as lucky as you, I am feeling sick and having discomfort, also suffering so bad with the trapped wind nothing seems to be easing it. Pleased your recovering well your on the way now well done you xxx

Hi June, Sorry not been on here a lot alately what wi crimbo n stuff ....... so glad to catch this thread and see you are doing good, well done missis xxxx heres to a New Year and a new you xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

so glad you had your op... the ache hopefully wont last long. i went for my first weigh at boots , since discharge i have lost 6kg.....
i feel fantastic. thinking of you.....
x
june

cant believe the scales in boots...... according to them i have lost 6kg in my fist week post op.
thanks for your thoughts.
x
june

Very well done June, hope you are plodding on ok, it's early days and how are you?
I was going to send you a message so glad to hear from you to see how you are... love and hugs Angel
xxx

well done that is amazing xxxxxxx keep up the good work xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

hi beverlie
i am doing really well. its only started week 2 since op. so still on a high....
what a boost to see the scales at boots reading i had lost 6kg. i realise that they are different scales and wont be anywhere near that loss per week, but what a boost for me.
havent had any problems with the food. walk about 3 miles per day. havent restarted the gym yet, going to wait another couple of weeks, make sure i am healed internally.
i am going to go to the jan support group meeting at the royal.
so looking forward to meeting people.....
got told by an aunt to go and buy another coat!
i used to be a size 32/34 or even 34/46
just bought a padded mac size 24 and it bloody fits........
my size is odd so i dont know what i actually am. (pear shaped) but i feel so good.
how are you doing?
x june

well done June, you are making great progress - lloking forward to seeing the shrinking you sometime

Gill xx

Sounds like you are doing brilliantly June.
How are you feeling now? x

juney_p said:
Hi all
just to say i had my bypass on tuesday 21st dec. and am now home.
straight from theatre felt absolutely fantastic. no pain. little abdominal discomfort - yes. (pain no.) within 8 hours up and about walking around the hospital. it seems odd to say but havent yet felt hungary. have got 5 little puncture holes, all healing nicely.

i would like to thank everyone who send me there best wishes for a speedy recovery. a big Thank you.:D
x june:clap:

How long was u in hospital for hun? Congrats x

hi i was in hospital admitted the monday, op tuesday, home 11am thursday
everything was surreal,
had a fantastic post op and still feel fantastic 3 weeks later
x june

Back