• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

back home after bypass

juney_p

Hi all
just to say i had my bypass on tuesday 21st dec. and am now home.
straight from theatre felt absolutely fantastic. no pain. little abdominal discomfort - yes. (pain no.) within 8 hours up and about walking around the hospital. it seems odd to say but havent yet felt hungary. have got 5 little puncture holes, all healing nicely.

i would like to thank everyone who send me there best wishes for a speedy recovery. a big Thank you.:D
x june:clap:

welcome home June im glad it all went ahead smoothly, i hope you have a nice Christmas, a bypass is the ultimate Christmas prezzy, good luck and i hope to meet you soon.

Liz x

Woo Hoo! Welcome home and congratulations on your surgery! Hope your journey goes smoothly as your op hun x

Well done June, so glad it's all behind you and you are now on the Losers Bench Angel, very well done and hope you have a smooth recovery.... love and hugs always June xxx

welcome home and so glad your doing ok xx

Well done June and welcome back! Glad it all went smoothly. Happy holidays and take care xx

Welcome home June, so pleased you are doing well after surgery...dont overdo it...put your feet up and be waited on ;) XX

Welcome home - hope it all continues in the same way. I had a fab recovery like yours, no pain at all and I have just felt better and better each day. You now have the best Xmas present ever. Well done on your wls journey xx

Welcome home June. Glad everything is going ok.

I have been thinking about you a lot recently June - so pleased it went well for you - definitely a great Christmas pressie.
Take it easy and happy healing - must have that coffee (for me) and chat soon

Hugs
Gill

Hi, so glad to hear that the op went well and that you have had such a good experience.... wishing you well on your recovery, and all the best for the new year, June. take care, hon.

Hi June, just thinking of you and letting you know you are very much in our thoughts... hope you are doing well precious... love and hugs to you xxx

thanks everyone.. i feel fantastic..
enjoying the pureed food. (early days yet!) ha ha
thanks for all your support.
i am using some of the recipes from the post of recipe section. very helpful
will definably be trying them.
x june

Back