• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Im home!

rainbow27

I'm Feeling much better being home however in my discharge script I was given soluble paracetamol & tramadol a prescription for voltarol suppository ( nice) but I never got given and anticoagulant? I thought this was a must two weeks post op??? Xxx

Hi i had my opp at srh and i didn't get any, hope you feeling ok.xx

Glad your home and doing ok. Take care x

I didn't have anticoag either hun.

Am really surprised they gave you voltarol! I been told shouldn't take any NSAID's ever!!! Maybe it cos it a suppository!

It's most certainly cause it's a suppository I swear to god they are a god send!!! We can have them as they don't touch your tummy .. Xxx

I'm glad your feeling ok rainbow. I came home today also. Feeling very bloated and sore! I can't wait till I am pain free.

Aw glad your home to.. I've had a right rough ride mentally coming to terms with it all.. Yeah the pain is bad my 1/2 days were hell.. Those voltarol sups are the bizz tho not very dignified but when your in pain who cares.. That tramadol sent me daft here's to quick healing for us xxxx

Back