• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Inspiration.... Before/after photo's

First time I have seen this thread, my you all look fandabbydozzy..............what an achievement ...................amazing inspirational changes, gives us pre oppers something to hang onto.
Sarahsez was interesting to see your post op abdominoplasty pics wht a great job the surgeon did.
Thank you all for being role models for the rest of us.........I am overwhelmed.

Jay xx

Carole your change is astounding, WELL DONE YOU!!! It is like you carved the new you out of the old you, you should be very very proud of what you have achieved in a year, AMAZING:D:D:D

Liz, you look younger, fitter and much happier, you should be beaming at your transformation. WELL DONE!:):):)

Nic:D

can i ask you wannalose18stone, have you had any problems with loose skin, you don't seem to have any in your tummy area?
Fantastic pics by the way, you look a million dollars x

can i ask you wannalose18stone, have you had any problems with loose skin, you don't seem to have any in your tummy area?
Fantastic pics by the way, you look a million dollars x

I do have some, I will need a little nip and tuc here and there. I was quite lucky that my weight was distributed all over my body not just belly which alot of men seem to suffer with.
I have bat wings now...............lol.
I also have alot of excess flab around the inside of my legs.

Hi everyone....Havent a clue how to do this. Having band done 12th September. Already on dairy diet for 1 week. Hope the surgery and hard work does everything I dream it will.

Hi everyone....Havent a clue how to do this. Having band done 12th September. Already on dairy diet for 1 week. Hope the surgery and hard work does everything I dream it will.

the band can work, but you only get out of it the effort that you put in to it as a band is only an aid to slimming, dreams are one thing hard work dedication and will power makes a band a success xxx

Wow you all look fabulous - very well done.

just an update on my after pictures....

and a new pic of me and my aunty liz (2bandsliz)

also a pic of me and liz in my old coat :D

please click on the thumb nails below ........

Attachments

• sarah dress.jpg
    sarah dress.jpg
    256.8 KB · Views: 168
  • 004.jpg
    004.jpg
    289.7 KB · Views: 154
  • 010.jpg
    010.jpg
    204.4 KB · Views: 184
Okay Sarah, I have to say WOW, WOW, WOW!!!! You look amazing, had to show you pics to hubby and made him marvel, over 18 stone loss, OMG, that is just well AMAZING, FANTASTIC, TERRIFIC and well I am speechless...

And I LOVE the one of you and Liz in your coat, that is priceless, oh and did I say you are a stunner, and wow????

Nic;):D:)

Well ladies you both look a picture, congratulations on your achievements and enjoy this second chance at life, i'm sure you don't need telling though lol x :girlpower:

I do have some, I will need a little nip and tuc here and there. I was quite lucky that my weight was distributed all over my body not just belly which alot of men seem to suffer with.
I have bat wings now...............lol.
I also have alot of excess flab around the inside of my legs.
Well a little nip and tuck never hurt anyone, to me you look fab!!!. Hope i get the same results when or if i have my wls x

Wow!! You both look great!!! Congrats!!!

xxxxxxx

Okay Sarah, I have to say WOW, WOW, WOW!!!! You look amazing, had to show you pics to hubby and made him marvel, over 18 stone loss, OMG, that is just well AMAZING, FANTASTIC, TERRIFIC and well I am speechless...

And I LOVE the one of you and Liz in your coat, that is priceless, oh and did I say you are a stunner, and wow????

Nic;):D:)

Wow, I hadn't realised it was that much Sarah (when it's in pounds it means nowt to me for some reason!!! Brain does not compute!!!). A HUGE congratulations then!!! You look fab!!!

Back