• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Inspiration.... Before/after photo's

sarah and liz you both look fantastic. sarah that dress is amaising where is it from? love it, love it. love it!!! i want one!!

sarah and liz you both look fantastic. sarah that dress is amaising where is it from? love it, love it. love it!!! i want one!!
thank you for the lovely comment the dress was bought from asda last year as my goal dress there are a few on ebay at the mo i hope you can find one x x x:D

just an update on my after pictures....

and a new pic of me and my aunty liz (2bandsliz)

also a pic of me and liz in my old coat :D

please click on the thumb nails below ........

Wow that's amazing - well done you look fab.

I did chuckle at the pic of you AND Liz in your coat :rotflmao:

How amazing you all look! Well done! I can't wait until I get to put before and afters on here x

Everyone looks fantastic!!!!!!
Thanks for all your insparation, it really helps!!
I'm just waiting for a date for the bypass, currently weigh 20stone.
Cant wait to add my own success pictures.
Thank u all so much. xx

Newbie here... I just wanted to say that you all look fantastic and it really does give me inspiration and make me feel like I have made the right choice to go for the band. Can't wait to be able to put some pics of my own up! :)

You all look amazing!!! Well done. I'm having gastric balloon tomorrow & u've all been an inspiration to me..

Thanks;)

J.Mo, Good luck with your gastric ballon. Where are you having it done ?
Mia

I'm having it done at Sunderland on NHS. I due at hospital in 8hours & 45 minutes!! I'm excited & scared at the same time!!

100_1604.jpg

Attachments

• camera mem card 052.jpg
    camera mem card 052.jpg
    473.5 KB · Views: 164
  • 100_1629.jpg
    100_1629.jpg
    483.7 KB · Views: 124
Last edited:
WOW Jinkles, you look fab hun. Well done xx Lovely wallpaper too!

The 1st one was just before I had the band in.
The 2nd one was taken today.

Wow, u look fantastic!!
U must be so chuffed.....
Keep up the good work, you've acheived so much so far.
:bananalove:

i had my gastric band op on saturday and these pics are so inspirational and im so excited im finally on my way to reach my goal. helps me realise the pains going to worth it in the end

i had my gastric band op on saturday and these pics are so inspirational and im so excited im finally on my way to reach my goal. helps me realise the pains going to worth it in the end

From another Coventry person, good luck with your journey! keep us updated x

I hope the ladies don't mind me posting this but looking at these two pics is awesome inspiration!

1st pic November, 2008, 2nd pic August, 2009!

Attachments

• Minimin.HCShelPG.jpg
    Minimin.HCShelPG.jpg
    341.9 KB · Views: 154
  • ShelPartyNicShelCarole3.jpg
    ShelPartyNicShelCarole3.jpg
    497.9 KB · Views: 134
Last edited:
Back