• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Inspiration.... Before/after photo's

You look fantastic fat-girl-slim, such a change it's increadable.

All the pic's on here so far are fantastic, it's so good seeing so many looser's.

will try and post mine tomorrow need to work out how to do it thoguh lol

wow. thanks for the replies so far... keep em coming girls and boys.

Fantastic thread.... really inspirational. Can't wait to post mine in the future!!!! Well done you all look fab and must be extremely proud

WOW guys, you all are looking fantastic. So many Lbs have disappeared. Well done all of you. wish i could post a pic like that. i'm so jealous.

WOW guys, you all are looking fantastic. So many Lbs have disappeared. Well done all of you. wish i could post a pic like that. i'm so jealous.

your turn will come farzu ! ;)

farzu its only just 12 months since i went to see my GP after stalling whilst on lipotrim. 12th June will be my 12 month aniversary of seeing the endocrainologist and being told that a bypass was my only option. so hold on in there it will be you in the pics before you know it.
hc

wow,
you look amazing, and you have lost a good amount. According to your ticker you only have 14 pounds to go, well done, how do you feel? has it sunk in yet? I have lost 3 1/2 stone and dont think I look that much different although people tell me I do. Does it take a while for you to accept the new you, or have you grown accustomed to it?
great job.
MNL

Sorry, should have addressed my comment to Fatgirlslim, although all of those that have posted pics look great. Serenity, I only regonised you through the tats, you look totally different. How wonderfull everyone looks, it really does help me to stay motivated.
MNL

Some great pics, well done everyone :)

Great idea Sambucca :):):)

Thank you everyone for sharing, I cannot tell you how inspirational these pictures are, they give me the strength to keep going when I feel like the wait is NEVER ending!

I really cannot wait to be joining the rogues gallery one day:p

Back