• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Inspiration.... Before/after photo's

wow,
you look amazing, and you have lost a good amount. According to your ticker you only have 14 pounds to go, well done, how do you feel? has it sunk in yet? I have lost 3 1/2 stone and dont think I look that much different although people tell me I do. Does it take a while for you to accept the new you, or have you grown accustomed to it?
great job.
MNL

Thankyou so much!
Its really strange because I know I Have lost 5 and a half stone, and I do feel A Lot better, but I still feel Big, If that makes any sence,I guess its gonna take my head time to catch up with my body, as people keep telling me I look great, I just don't see it yet:rolleyes: and Yes only 14lbs to go now, so I am hoping if I reach my target, I will really feel the difference.
You have done so well too 3 & a Half stone is a great amount, so well done!
You should post some piccys;)

wow what inspiration you all are ,you all look fabulous well done.:worthy::happy096: hope its not to long till my turn..

:eek: wow fatgirlslim you look bloody great!! I love the thread - like everyone else i find it so inspirational. I suppose i will have to take some photos before i go for my op, but i absolutely hate photos of me, i usually do my very best to be the one taking the pictures so i am not in them lol :D:D:D
Fabulous to see how you are all doing!! Can you imagine how much weight in total has been lost in just 12 months ?!?!? Amazing xxx
Keep the pictures coming!!! x:)

sue i too hated having my photo taken but do you know what i am so glad i now have thoes captured moments as it is a true reflection of where i was.
I carry my before photo with me and even people who have known me for a long time will say but you just never seemed that big you were just you.
My sons friend came around with his new girlfriend the other day and she thought they were winding her up when they showed her the photo. So get them piccis taken even if for you own veiwing in the future.
They really do make a massive impact on you but for all the right reasons post op.
carole

:sigh: thanks Carole, i know you are absolutely right and i will get my hubby to take some pictures :D poor man! I am also gonna push the boat out and get out the tape measure. I think sometimes the measurement are better than getting on the scales, even if your weight loss seems to slow down it might be inches your losing.
I am going to a hospital appointment next monday and they have told me that i will be there approximately 4 or 5 hours.... they also said, all being well, i will get my operation date. Fingers crossed only 7 more sleeps before i find out... :woohoo:

Thanks Liz and Carol, for the great support and inspiration from you all. This is the reason i come to this forum as i know only you guys can understand the true feelings. I love this forum :D

This thread is so inspirational. Zxx

:eek: wow fatgirlslim you look bloody great!! I love the thread - like everyone else i find it so inspirational. I suppose i will have to take some photos before i go for my op, but i absolutely hate photos of me, i usually do my very best to be the one taking the pictures so i am not in them lol :D:D:D
Fabulous to see how you are all doing!! Can you imagine how much weight in total has been lost in just 12 months ?!?!? Amazing xxx
Keep the pictures coming!!! x:)

Thanks ever so much Sue;)
It won't be long for you now and you'l soon you be slinky sue and you can post your pics x:p

wow - well done - you can see the difference already - your shoulders are smaller and you have a definite shape to you - xxxx keep it up

looking good Caz xx

WOW you all look amazing
Well done to you all you shoudl be so proud of yourselves.
To add to it I hope it makes me look younger too as it does you lot, I just turned 33 so 10 year younger would be nice please LOL xxx

You all look soooo good! Im really happy for everyone and their weight loss! I cant wait to do an "after picture" seriously - you all look amazing!

bypass.sarah's b4 & after pics

my niece sarah has asked me to put her b4 & after pics on here on her behalf as all pics are on my comp..

BYPASS.SARAH'S B4 & AFTER PICS...

please click on the thumbnails !

Attachments

• 015.jpg
    015.jpg
    271.8 KB · Views: 289
  • 018.JPG
    018.JPG
    427.2 KB · Views: 290
  • 004.jpg
    004.jpg
    350 KB · Views: 290