• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Is it possible

Hi Hun, thanks ever so much for the offer but I can't stand slim fast lol I think it's like drinking charcoal lol just can't get it down and make it stay down, I only had water yesterday and I felt very lightheaded and not with it so today I started a low fat low carb diet so hopefully I will shift a couple of stone before my op
Thanks again for the offer x

My op is going to be around the beginning of june and Im scared in going to die during the surgery because of my size so I want to lose as much as possible before, plus I have also put on about 10lb since my last appointment It's stupid I know but iv just been pigging out like it was my last ever day :( and now I'm really regretting it so I'm going to give it a go I may only last a couple of days but at least that will be a bit of weight off and even if I did last the whole seven days and I didn't lost 28lb I will still be happy with whatever I lose

Please don't worry. I was over 30 stone and I've got high blood pressure, and had my op in Feb. It was absolutely fine, they take care of you, so please stop worrying. I had the same thing eating before, but you need to get in the right frame of mind to succeed at this. It's not easy and you have to work at it. The milk diet does work, but it's to shrink our liver not to lose weight - that's just something that comes with it.
Make sure you lose your weight sensibly. You need to eat, otherwise if you just drink water, you'll end up pigging out again!! Do the high protein, low carb thing and it'll work.
Take care and good luck chuck. You can do it x

Back