• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Its finally here!!!

Fuffs

Shrinking Big Brummie
Called bariatrics back after getting a voicemail. My date is 30th March!!

I am stunned!!!

I have to start my pre op straight away!!!

waaahooooooooo !!!!!!!! :) :) :) i feel so excited its like its me hahahaha xxx

Oh so happy for you. You have really been through the mill waiting. Woo hoo! You'll soon be on the losers bench. Go for it hunni! xxx

Caren said:
waaahooooooooo !!!!!!!! :) :) :) i feel so excited its like its me hahahaha xxx

Aaww!!! I really want it to be you too (((hugs))) xxx

loubyl00 said:
Oh so happy for you. You have really been through the mill waiting. Woo hoo! You'll soon be on the losers bench. Go for it hunni! xxx

Thank you!!! I can't wait! Feels unreal! Xxx

:)Great news:)

Yayyyy! Congratulations, about flipping time too!! :)

Fantastic! I'm chuffed for you hun x

Thats great news congrats xx

Thank you so much everyone! I am so excited!! This was the best way for it to happen to me. Short notice lol.

Got my original surgeon, Mr Nijjar. He is lurvly, so that's made me happy :)

Thank you for everyone's kind words and support xxx

am so chuffed for you Sophie , but hell you have to do the diet for a long time ?!?!?!?!?!

Great news!!! About blooming time!!! xx

Thank you everyone!!! Praying nothing else goes wrong at Heartlands in the interim :) staying positive :D

Soooo happy for my favourite brummie :D:D:D It has been a long battle for you Sophie, but all that will be forgotten & very soon you will have a whole new you in the mirror :):)
Sorry I have not posted for a while ... blooming Sky BB has been off for 8 days :eek: All OK now though ... :D I agree with Cheryl re pre op diet. Is 4 weeks the norm for your surgeon? :wave_cry: Good luck, sweetie xxx :)

TwinkleTwinkle said:
Soooo happy for my favourite brummie :D:D:D It has been a long battle for you Sophie, but all that will be forgotten & very soon you will have a whole new you in the mirror :):)
Sorry I have not posted for a while ... blooming Sky BB has been off for 8 days :eek: All OK now though ... :D I agree with Cheryl re pre op diet. Is 4 weeks the norm for your surgeon? :wave_cry: Good luck, sweetie xxx :)

Happy to see you back!!! And thanks!!!

My hospital is up to 6 weeks pre op diet! Lol. So 4 is getting off lightly lol

So happy to be your fave Brummie :D (do you know any others Den???lol) xxx

Back