• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Its finally here!!!

pandora said:
am so chuffed for you Sophie , but hell you have to do the diet for a long time ?!?!?!?!?!

Missed you asking lol. Replied in to Twink above. I am lucky with 4 weeks. Can be up to 6 at Heartlands lol

Fantastic news hun, one more for the lossers bench very soon yayyyyyyyyyyyyyyy!!!

Happy to see you back!!! And thanks!!!

My hospital is up to 6 weeks pre op diet! Lol. So 4 is getting off lightly lol

So happy to be your fave Brummie :D (do you know any others Den???lol) xxx

Yeah, loads :D We have neighbours 2 doors down from West Bromwich & Tony has a few old friends from The Black Country, lol ... Then there is Lenny Henry, Frank Skinner, Jasper Carrot, Jamelia, Ozzy Osbourne etc etc ... course we are only on nodding terms :eek::eek: xxx

:bliss: Congratulations :bliss:

so sooner than you thought

I'm so pleased for you

Kim xx

Really pleased for you, will give the bench an extra polish for you

great news

Whop whoop fab news so pleased for u Hun xx

Sent from my iPhone using WLSurgery

TwinkleTwinkle said:
Yeah, loads :D We have neighbours 2 doors down from West Bromwich & Tony has a few old friends from The Black Country, lol ... Then there is Lenny Henry, Frank Skinner, Jasper Carrot, Jamelia, Ozzy Osbourne etc etc ... course we are only on nodding terms :eek::eek: xxx

Are you putting us in the same category as the Black Country lot??? Lol. You are lucky I love ya!! (joking, before any of my black country neighbours get mad lol.)

Thank you everyone!!!! Can't wait to plonk myself on that bench! Had my eye on it for a while lol

Missed you asking lol. Replied in to Twink above. I am lucky with 4 weeks. Can be up to 6 at Heartlands lol

thought 2 weeks was tough enough , good luck hunni , the first few days are the worst xx

It's been quite a journey for you Fuffs! I'm so happy for you!

Now we all need Caren to get that foreign sleeve done and we can relax!!

pandora said:
thought 2 weeks was tough enough , good luck hunni , the first few days are the worst xx

I have done meal replacement VLCD a few times. Forgot how hungry the first two days are. Well, today has been a reminder! Lol.

1 month of this. Then liquid after. I better learn to love it lol

Ruthiep said:
It's been quite a journey for you Fuffs! I'm so happy for you!

Now we all need Caren to get that foreign sleeve done and we can relax!!

Thanks Ruthie!! It certainly has! But hope if nothing else it inspires others to question everything lol
I can't wait for Caren to be sorted :) the losers bench has more space on it due to shrinking bums. A few of us are getting bum pains from the fatty bench lol xxx

thought 2 weeks was tough enough

I have to do 6 weeks with my surgeon. My pre-op is next week (Tues 6 March) and op date is 17 April. He likes people of high BMI (like me) to do the liver shrinkage for at least 4 weeks, but up to 6 weeks! :eek: :eek: :eek:

CONGRATS, Fuffs -- hope it all goes smoothly for you!

Perhaps your complaint letter got some jobsworths to actually start doing their jobs !!!

Its like the best and scariest news all at once when they tell you. I found out at work and was useless all aftrenoon!

congrats fluff

Called bariatrics back after getting a voicemail. My date is 30th March!!

I am stunned!!!

I have to start my pre op straight away!!!

hi Fuffs, Cathi text me your news, i aM thrilled for you.... BUT gutted for me, as youknow i was the 1st one cancelled, the swines have put me to the back of the list! i think its because i have had previous bariatric surgery and they are doing the easy ( no disrespect) or seemingly easy ops 1st... doesnt make sense to me, i would do the more complicated 1st as the Mentor surgeons are to be present for the 1st 6 ops per surgeon. just incase i needed a hand!! oh well as we know they are a law unto themselves. suffice to say i have after 6 weeks of being a 'patient' patient made my self heard today.!!!! but ......I AM THRILLED for you cos i know they have messed you about as much as they have me. i hope all goes well for you, you mustbe over the moon . kate x

OMG sophie!!! i felt SICK when i read that from excitement,nerves etc

im so happy for you and LOVING the fact that you are having surgery at heartlands where i am going for weight management so i can follow you through the op and recovery....

im so glad it has happened for you xxxx

Back