• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Its hard for others to understand!

Hi my BMI was 45.9 in 2 1/2 weeks I lost 1 1/2 stones and my BMI was 42.3 . But weight loss has slowed right down now :( . Got 5 week check on the 1 st April . Injection are not nasty honestly x

Almost 34, I was almost 16 stone, managed to get down to just over 15, it's the heaviest I've ever been, it's made me depressed miserable I decline invited out, wear the same BLACK top every time I do go out! And I feel horrid so how's the time ! Xx

What do you attribute the slower loss down to
?
Do you walk or exercise? I'm dreading that you know going through all this and then the weight loss to stop,
So how many cals realistically do you have a day?.,thank you fir answering my questions xc

I walk I start swimming again next week . As I was pretty poorly after my op I'm on about 600 calls which is less than I should be on but the anaesthetic really takes it out of me I go off all food so you can't really go by me . I didn't eat loads before so there trying to get me to eat regularly . Which I find very hard . I'm not sure why it's slowed down I think it's just me . X

Back