• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

ive had a bypass reversal has anyone else

Gosh ... I have just read this thread for the first time after coming home after my bypass & have to admit to being stunned & thought several times about the wisdom of getting involved :( Stunned, not by the fact that someone may be ill enough to warrant a reversal, as this although very rare, does happen, but by the way everyone seems to be turning on each other. Come on peeps, this is a forum for support, not infighting. Whether Vicky is a genuine poster or not should not upset the lovely rapport going on throughout the forum. If you are having any sort of difficulties, Vicky, please come back & tell us so we can at least try to help, there is a wealth of experience on here, but if you can't, then I hope you find help soon with whatever is troubling you. If as some of you expect, this is just a ruse to stir things up on here, well 100% success achieved. We choose which threads to get involved with so maybe best to avoid the more diversive ones if they seem in any way dodgy. There are obviously people who have been on here a long time & have seen it happen before so feel justified to assume this is the case here, but please don't rush to judgement if there is any chance this could be a genuine call for help. I would be absolutely devastated if I posted my deepest concerns only to be attacked, so we have to give the benefit of the doubt to all posters. Hope everyone has calmed down now & is having a good day xxx :):)

Have you noticed that Victorious has not responded to anyone's requests for further information. It just seems as though she's sat back watching the fallout. Has anyone heard of the surgeon "Mr Manure" Just seems a bit suspect ???

Mr Mannur is quite real,lol I have infact met him. xx

TwinkleTwinkle said:
Gosh ... I have just read this thread for the first time after coming home after my bypass & have to admit to being stunned & thought several times about the wisdom of getting involved :( Stunned, not by the fact that someone may be ill enough to warrant a reversal, as this although very rare, does happen, but by the way everyone seems to be turning on each other. Come on peeps, this is a forum for support, not infighting. Whether Vicky is a genuine poster or not should not upset the lovely rapport going on throughout the forum. If you are having any sort of difficulties, Vicky, please come back & tell us so we can at least try to help, there is a wealth of experience on here, but if you can't, then I hope you find help soon with whatever is troubling you. If as some of you expect, this is just a ruse to stir things up on here, well 100% success achieved. We choose which threads to get involved with so maybe best to avoid the more diversive ones if they seem in any way dodgy. There are obviously people who have been on here a long time & have seen it happen before so feel justified to assume this is the case here, but please don't rush to judgement if there is any chance this could be a genuine call for help. I would be absolutely devastated if I posted my deepest concerns only to be attacked, so we have to give the benefit of the doubt to all posters. Hope everyone has calmed down now & is having a good day xxx :):)

Well put!! X

Sent from my Galaxy SII using WLSurgery

I remember when I went for consultation with about 15 other people to discuss what options were available to me I met a lady who was in hospital who was in hospital post op waiting to have it reversed as she had tried to cheat weight loss.

So I know it happens, it's good to hear the good and the bad sides of surgery as it helps you and points you in the right direction if you have concerns.

My advice which is what this lady said to me is if you currently waiting to have surgery is do as much research as possible as it is a complete life change.
All be it a good and positive one.????????

Sent from my iPhone using WLSurgery

Back