• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Jackie's post sleeve diary

7 weeks today and a further 2 lbs loss meaning 25lb loss since surgery. I am happy with that, seems a little slow compared to others but at least its still coming off!

I am feeling ok but still cant eat much. I am trying to increase my fluids but tend to forget :(. 5 weeks until my holiday and I would love another stone off but we will see.

I have discovered that Sainsburys now sell the Graze snack boxes, nuts etc, all high protein so I am tending to live off these during the day whilst at work. had a omelette for tea last night and managed about a 1/4 of it.

My head is playing tricks on me still, can feel the weight loss but still don't see it. Whoever said this is the easy weigh is so so wrong!!!

Anyway have a good day everyone xx

Thanks Karina, this sleeve takes some getting to know! Hopefully I am getting there. How are you doing? Xxx

Well done on a further loss Jackie. Your head will catch up with those scales at some point

You will walk past a mirror and think. Who is that! And it will be you xxxxxx

Well done on a further loss Jackie. Your head will catch up with those scales at some point

You will walk past a mirror and think. Who is that! And it will be you xxxxxx

Thanks Kirsty and I hope so! Good luck for tomorrow, keep us posted. Will be thinking of you! Xxxxx

Another good steady loss Jackie. Well done :)

Hi I'm great thanks..yes you learn what it likes and what it doesn't. I'm just nibbling through a sausage roll from the butchers..it takes me about an hour but I get there!!
I've got porridge for tea and two danio yoghurts throughout the evening.
Take care x

Well done Jackie, try to increase your fluids if you can - I read somewhere this week that if you don't have enough fluids your body can hold onto its fat stores!

Take care xx

Well done Jackie, try to increase your fluids if you can - I read somewhere this week that if you don't have enough fluids your body can hold onto its fat stores!

Take care xx

Thanks Aud, I do need to increase my fluids. Never been good at drinking water though! I will this week though. How you doing? xx

Thanks Aud, I do need to increase my fluids. Never been good at drinking water though! I will this week though. How you doing? xx

I'm ok had a couple of weeks of good losses, which is always a bonus! I'm trying to increase my activity too ( I'm sure people think I've just pretended I can't walk far for the last couple of years). I'm very lucky in that I can eat anything in moderation, but I actually like healthy food too! Xx

I love my Vimto NAS and always have a bottle of water to sip away on! I struggle getting in my fluid between my food it's a conscious thought every day to keep drinking! You are doing very well x

You're doing great Jackie, good steady losses all add up :) it all takes some getting used to but you'll get there x

I love my Vimto NAS and always have a bottle of water to sip away on! I struggle getting in my fluid between my food it's a conscious thought every day to keep drinking! You are doing very well x

You're doing great Jackie, good steady losses all add up :) it all takes some getting used to but you'll get there x

Thanks a lot ladies. I am pleased, that's a total of 1 stone 10 since surgery and a total of almost 5 stone since my heaviest. I am going to really try with the fluids. I do drink a lot of coffee but just not so good on the water front! xxx

Jackie some one told me to slice cucumber lemons and strawberries and tha water tastes loads better. You can actually get beakers in Amazon where the fruit goes in a filter in the middle

Need to take some if my own advice lol I really struggle with fluids

Jackie some one told me to slice cucumber lemons and strawberries and tha water tastes loads better. You can actually get beakers in Amazon where the fruit goes in a filter in the middle

Need to take some if my own advice lol I really struggle with fluids

I have seen them Kirsty, might invest on one. I have never been any good at all with water, really don't like it! You have spurred me on to buy one! How are you? Was it your surgery this week? xxx

Yesterday. It as a breeze. Home today. So alls good xx

oh fantastic! Well done, onwards and upwards now! Good luck with it and I am sure things will start to move again for you! xxx

Back