• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

JennaMeri's Sleeve Journey

If u can't go out in the evening you could always go for lunch and take Chloe with you x it's good that you've got her in a bed time routine that must be a real bonus. You never know her body may start adjusting to the new meds soon. X
Chin up I'm sure the time your mum is spending with Chloe is super precious to her and I'm sure that little time will have made her whole trip worth it x x

I don't know! lol I s'pose I really am due for quite a big update. Chloe's 3 months old now!! WTH! lol But we're going through the clingy leap at the minute, so we absolutely HATE being put down, which means we're not napping (or sleeping at night) unless being held. So this mumma is totally shattered. :(
Having a scan on the 14th to make sure my liver is alright. Liver function tests have been very abnormal (as in 'normal' is in the 30s and mine are almost 800!!)... so I've been having blood tests every 7-10 days for the last few weeks. The pain feels like gallstones (and is in the right area) and those can cause elevated liver functions, so hopefully it's just that. Haven't had a pain episode in over a week now though, so that's a plus. Hubby's been having to come home from work when they happen 'cause I can't do anything during them and would be afraid to take care of Chloe on my own.
Chloe is also going to a pediatric doctor regarding her legs. They bow in her shins so she can't kick her legs 'cause her ankles always cross. She'll possibly outgrow it, but I want it documented.
Biggest news... we've decided to move to the US to be closer to my family. Chloe now has two cousins that are less than two months younger than her and I'd really like her to grow up with them. So we're looking at moving in October! Eeeek! So much to do before then. We've been trying to international house hunt, but it's so difficult when you can't actually see the place ahead of time. We may be doing some house looking while we're there this summer. We're telling Hubby's parents this weekend... Really not looking forward to that conversation. Can't really say we're moving to be closer to family (how hurtful would that be?!?!), but that IS my reason. Hubby's family consists of his parents, sister, her husband and their two kids... that's it. And they're an hour away, so we rarely ever see them and when we do it's only for a couple of hours at most. There I have 2 brothers and 3 sisters and all but one of them are married. Both of my brothers have kids and one of my sisters does, so Chloe will have 4 cousins to play with. Plus she'll have a nanna, grandma and grandpa, GG (my grandma) and a great-grandma, 5 aunts and 4 uncles, a great-uncle, a great-great-aunt and uncle plus my cousin's kids. I'll feel bad leaving his family as they've been SOOO nice through all of the stuff we've been through, and we'll in essence be making their small family seem even smaller, but when we don't see them much anyway, there won't be much difference.
Well, that's my reason for moving anyway... Hubby's reason is we can get a bigger house (with land) for less money and he can have a full basement to do his trains in. lol Plus, I've told him that as long as we don't have a mortgage, he won't have to work, so he's pretty excited about that one. lol
Chloe has discovered her thumb... she sucks away on it a lot, which has prevented quite a few crying sessions. I prefer that to a dummy if I'm honest. We don't use dummies unless it's a last resort and nothing else has worked (and even then 99% of the time she doesn't want it), but I'm glad she's found her own comfort outlet.
So really that's about all that's been going on... had loads of estate agents round trying to get a value for the house so that we know how much we'll have to play with. And soon it will be busy busy trying to decide what to take and what to sell and packing! EEEK! lol
Well, that took 10 minutes to type and that's as long as I'm gonna get 'cause Chloe's awake again now.
Hope every one else is well!!! :D

Wowee massive massive news you've certainly been keeping that under your hat! Well he he congrats that will be amazing for you! Lots and lots of support too! What will u do when u move over will u work?? Or are u both gonna be living a luxury lifestyle x x
Hope everything with you and Chloe are going to be ok! X x

Well, we only just really decided that we're definitely moving after getting the valuations from the estate agents. Haven't wanted to mention anything before that as 1) didn't want to jinx it and 2) we haven't told any family yet, and with the way I can blab about stuff like this it would somehow have ended up getting to them before we could. lol It's pretty safe to write about it on here though, since not even Hubby knows how to find this. :p

Picture collage from the park yesterday... I REALLY love her facial expressions. lol

fdzz3p.jpg

If you ever want to come visit... or go to Disney we could totally arrange that! :)

Wow congrats on the big news and Chloe is so adorable just want to smuggle her away for hugs mines are all past that stage now lol

cheap holidays to america....whoooooop ;) only kidding xxx

Ugh... how long does this stage last?! She's so clingy, which is nice during the day as we get loads of actual hug cuddles, but at night it means we're doing the sofa swap again cause she won't sleep more than 15 mins on her own. :( I know it's a leap stage, but it's feeling like we've taken two steps forward and five steps back. :(

ForumRunner_20150411_031256.jpg

Hubby won't do it. :(

When my grandson went through this my son and his then partner did controlled crying for 5 minutes at a time to see if he settled though I know not everyone does the controlled crying might be worth considering

Back