• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

July 2015 Surgeries

stringbean

Weight today 166
Start weight 300
Pre-op weight 256
Total loss 144
7 months out feeling happy. 7 more pounds to an healthy bmi. 26 pounds to end target would love to do both by 10th of July 2016, my 1 year surgiversary rosary. But I'm not sure weight lost is a bit slow, average of half a pound a week.

pinkcere

Hey Just saw this post, I weight yesterday 159 pounds, from 238 day of surgery, so quite happy. one set back is that I now need to have my gallbladder removed but quite happy so far. Nothing really major, put on about 2 pounds and back on losing again, quite slowly but I take what I can. I never really counted my calories so I can say how much I'm eating. But I can say I can eat slightly more than before. I still havent touched sugar since surgery and I believe is the reason why I never dumped. So I will carry on...Wishing luck to everyone and hopefully you all doing great too.

stringbean

Hey Just saw this post, I weight yesterday 159 pounds, from 238 day of surgery, so quite happy. one set back is that I now need to have my gallbladder removed but quite happy so far. Nothing really major, put on about 2 pounds and back on losing again, quite slowly but I take what I can. I never really counted my calories so I can say how much I'm eating. But I can say I can eat slightly more than before. I still havent touched sugar since surgery and I believe is the reason why I never dumped. So I will carry on...Wishing luck to everyone and hopefully you all doing great too.
Well done you on the weight-loss

stringbean

Hey guys as I'm weeks away from my surgiversary I can truly say I'm grateful for my surgery. I still want to lose a further 7 pounds to hit my target.
Starting weight 300
Current 157
Target 150
I buy size 10 in most clothes plus the odd 12
On the poopy side I hate my deflated breasts loose skin on my thighs and sack around my tummy. My arms are not too bad if I don't lift them too high. In clothes with a good bra I look fab out of all that I look drab. Low Self esteem and self pity are real when it comes to loose skin. But I would do it all over again. Hope you fellow July peeps are doing fine

stringbean

My surgiversary today what a year. So I started at 300 pounds wanted to be 140. Changed course and decided, 150 would be better. got to152 but I can live with 148 pounds loss. Hope my fellow July peeps are doing well and for those about to start good luck

pinkcere

My surgiversary was last monday 4th July too. But I was busy the whole week so didn't get the chance to write a post.
I weighted 147lbs this means I'm 2 pounds away from my target, I'm very happy with my weight loss, had my gallbladder removed in may and I'm totally recovered by now. Still feeling a bit a tired but new vitamins and supplements are helping. This week have been full of great things, I got a new job which was so unexpected as I applied with very little confidence that I would get, but I'm very very happy I got it. a bit nervous because it'll be a challenge for me but I believe I can do it. Anyway, just sharing with you guys I hope life is great for everyone and wishing all the best for anyone starting this journey, it is really worth it. :whacky068: just keep moving.

stringbean

Hey hope you guys are doing well. I have gained a little so now still need to lose 7 pounds to get to target. The last 3 weeks my old habits have been creeping in. Currently 156:(:mad: this takes my lose down back to 144.

stringbean

As we head to our second surgiversary I hope you guys have reached your targets set for last year and moving in to New ones. I have iost 150 and I'm a 150. i would love to lose another 3-7 pounds but it's a great struggle my body won't give anymore. I would love to loose some inches as well by toning up. Loose skin is depressing even though it's not as bad as I thought it would be I still hate it.

stringbean

Ok so things are not too bad but I've gained a little I'm 153 that make 147 loss still treading water I hope for those of you that pop back and those who don't that you are all doing well x