• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

July 2015 Surgeries

janet_hi

Hi everyone

I'm soooo!! excited got two letters today one with my Pre-admission Assessment which is on 8th July and one with my Surgery date 21st July 2015. Is there a July Surgery thread I couldn't find one! Think I still cannot work this site lol :)

Hi everyone

I'm soooo!! excited got two letters today one with my Pre-admission Assessment which is on 8th July and one with my Surgery date 21st July 2015. Is there a July Surgery thread I couldn't find one! Think I still cannot work this site lol :)

Congratulations on getting a date Janet! I have not seen a July thread yet, it's brilliant to have a thread where everyone is in the same boat as you. Best of luck and take care.
Jackie
x

Hi Janet it's a great feeling when you get them 2 letters I know I was when I got mine. I had my pre op 8th June and my surgery is 7th July. Good luck with it all and the time will fly by it is for me.

Hi Hun

Congrats my lovely.

You're not alone with the July date. My sleeve is the 23rd July!!

I had the call on Monday and my letters came today. It's the best feeling in the world. I feel like I've won the lottery.

Which hospital are you under? I am going into Worcester Royal under Mr Robinson.

Hi Ladies,
Good luck with your July surgeries! x It is like winning the lottery, I was so excited when I opened envelope to find to letters inside. I'm having my surgery at Royal Bournemouth and I'm having a By-pass. I cannot wait! I am going to start my LSD on the 6th two days before pre-op assessment so it gives my liver two weeks to shrink! It will be lovely to follow each other on here.

Yes we can be buddy up and support each other. Xx

Hi Janet it's a great feeling when you get them 2 letters I know I was when I got mine. I had my pre op 8th June and my surgery is 7th July. Good luck with it all and the time will fly by it is for me.

Hi Toddshar35
Your Surgery date is the day before my pre-assessment. I will be thinking this will be me in 2 weeks! Good luck

Hi Hun

Congrats my lovely.

You're not alone with the July date. My sleeve is the 23rd July!!

I had the call on Monday and my letters came today. It's the best feeling in the world. I feel like I've won the lottery.

Which hospital are you under? I am going into Worcester Royal under Mr Robinson.

Hi Violetangel

I know exactly how you feel so exciting. I am under Royal Bournemouth, Mr Byrom my surgery is on 21/07/2015 and yours is 2 days later and our letters came on the same day lol

Just dropping by to wish all you "Jullies" the best of luck.

Wish you all the best Hun!!

I can't wait to read all about your journey xx

Hi everyone my surgery is on the 10th of july. I had pre op about 2 months ago not sure if they are still valid. Im waiting on my letters as surgery date was given over the phone.

Hi everyone my surgery is on the 10th of july. I had pre op about 2 months ago not sure if they are still valid. Im waiting on my letters as surgery date was given over the phone.

Welcome Maddy its so lovely all us July surgeries able to follow each other and give support and encouragement on here!

Hi everyone I'm soooo!! excited got two letters today one with my Pre-admission Assessment which is on 8th July and one with my Surgery date 21st July 2015. Is there a July Surgery thread I couldn't find one! Think I still cannot work this site lol :)

Woohoo!! Huge Congrats x

So reading through the thread it looks like I'm the one going first for surgery in July unless more people join the thread. My surgery is 7th July, good luck to everyone with there surgeries.

I second that :) xx

Sent from my iPhone using WLSurgery

Back