• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

July 2015 Surgeries

Agreed!!!

I've been diverting to naughty habits and I'm going to get back to my strict regime.

WE WILL DO THIS!!!!!!

Xxzz

Sent from my iPhone using WLSurgery

Hello guys,

Just passing by to know how are you all doing. I'm still doing great although I started to feel very tired and sleepy lately, so went to the docs and will do blood test to see if the vitamins are okay. Very happy with my weight loss which is slow and steady, with the odd weeks where I dont lose anything, but then I catch up. I've just hited the 6st loss today and from 18st10lb now I'm 12st10lb, not all after surgery I have to say. Wearing size 14 and went to buy new clothers it was difficult to understand I had to look for 14 I was only going to the 18/20 hehehe

Keep up the good work pincere next year this time you would have reached target and enjoying the new healthy skinny you. I'm not doing too badly on the weight-loss front. I've lost 119 all together another 22 and I will have a healthy BMI. Then I will re-set my target to lose enough to get me in size 10 comfortably. I am currently loving the fact I squeeze in most size 14. Happy New Year hope this year brings the bodies we can enjoy and accept

Dipping in to say hi.

It is now nearly 6 months since my surgery and I have lost 4st 9lbs. Took my measurements today and was genuinely surprised by how much I have changed.

I am half way now so still have a substantial amount to lose, but it's getting there.

How's everyone else doing?

In 5 days time it will be 6 months since surgery I lost 3 st 6 prior and 5 st 1 since surgery. I hope I lose my pound by then to get to my 120 pounds loss. Keep pressing on ladies and gentlemen. I have had no loss for a couple of weeks honeymoon period over.

Hope you guys from July are doing well. I'm struggling a bit started at 300 pounds I'm now 168 so I'm grateful. I wear 14 and some baggy 12 again I'm grateful. But I had a number in my head that I wanted to get to 140. But no loss for the past 3 weeks. In fact I've gained a pound. Starting to worry this is it. Hope you guys are doing better than me

Hope you guys from July are doing well. I'm struggling a bit started at 300 pounds I'm now 168 so I'm grateful. I wear 14 and some baggy 12 again I'm grateful. But I had a number in my head that I wanted to get to 140. But no loss for the past 3 weeks. In fact I've gained a pound. Starting to worry this is it. Hope you guys are doing better than me

Stalls happen all the time. Review what your are eating and any exercise you are doing and if everything is fine, be patient.... 168 is amazing!!!

I m not doing too bad, but like you would like more, I have lost 5 stone since surgery on the 14th July, I have weeks where I loose nothing but seem to loose inches. I'm on a roll at the moment loosing 1 or 2 pound a week. Like you I aim to be 140llbs but have 35 to go, but I am so much closer than i was this time last year. Keep at it, we will get there xx

Well done to you both your doing great. I'm really struggling I've had 2 fills in my band and I've got no restriction so finding it hard to know when to stop eating. I've lost 4st 3lb since having my band fitted 7th July and since seeing surgeon for first time back in March I've lost 7st but I've seem to be stuck at the weight I'm at since December I fluctuate at bit here and there. My immune system doesn't seem as strong as I hardly used to get any colds but recently I seem to constantly be getting a cold plus a coldsore to go with it I see the dietitian again next month so going to ask her what she thinks x

Stalls happen all the time. Review what your are eating and any exercise you are doing and if everything is fine, be patient.... 168 is amazing!!!

Thanks gonna clean up my diet unfortunately my bypass has always allowed me to eat whatever I want so it's all will power and ? pouch work

I m not doing too bad, but like you would like more, I have lost 5 stone since surgery on the 14th July, I have weeks where I loose nothing but seem to loose inches. I'm on a roll at the moment loosing 1 or 2 pound a week. Like you I aim to be 140llbs but have 35 to go, but I am so much closer than i was this time last year. Keep at it, we will get there xx

I know I think it's the shock, thinking is it ever gonna get moving or is this it

Well done to you both your doing great. I'm really struggling I've had 2 fills in my band and I've got no restriction so finding it hard to know when to stop eating. I've lost 4st 3lb since having my band fitted 7th July and since seeing surgeon for first time back in March I've lost 7st but I've seem to be stuck at the weight I'm at since December I fluctuate at bit here and there. My immune system doesn't seem as strong as I hardly used to get any colds but recently I seem to constantly be getting a cold plus a coldsore to go with it I see the dietitian again next month so going to ask her what she thinks x

Well done on the loss. I'm the same I have a cold that just doesn't seem to want to go away

I've plateaued out at 12 stone and I'm on 600 calories a day and so its soul destroying for me. Im also doing a lot of gym work and classes. I'm very firm though and I don't have any lose skin for which I am very grateful.

I've plateaued out at 12 stone and I'm on 600 calories a day and so its soul destroying for me. Im also doing a lot of gym work and classes. I'm very firm though and I don't have any lose skin for which I am very grateful.

Just smashed the stall. Weighing 11 stone 9 today. Not done anything different so it's a mystery!!

Violet Angel, I'm up to 900 calories a day, I wasn't losing on 800, maybe you need to eat more!

Violet Angel, I'm up to 900 calories a day, I wasn't losing on 800, maybe you need to eat more!

I was thinking the same Nicky. I'm just worried about putting weight on. I suppose I should try it.

Up my calories intake and my weight is on the move again I increased it from 600 to 800. I'm now 164.7 another 5.7pounds and I will have a healthy bmi. Keep pushing forward guys the end is in sight just think this time last year some of us like myself was praying for a surgery date.
Now I must start some toning exercise losing 136 pounds has taken a toll on my skin. Plus my husband whilst is enjoying my increased libido and flexibility is not keen on the deflated breasts. Self-conscious much this morning. Have a nice day

Back