• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

June 2015 Surgeries

Thanks everyone :) xxxx

Good luck Jackie

Lynn x

Thanks Lynn, I am unbelievably calm, not sure whats going on! LOL xxx

I was like that, I usually get stressed, even for something as simple as a visit to family. Yet travelling to Belgium on my own and having major surgery, I was as calm as anything. One of the nurses asked me if I was nervous and was quite shocked when I said no. Even as they wheeled me to theatre and put me under I was as calm as anything. Still don't understand it.

Lynn x

Ladies I'm confused. It's June 1st today right? But on jackie's profile it says that her op date is on the 2nd. I'm confused lol, forgive me for the slowness, I blame the milk diet loool.

Ladies I'm confused. It's June 1st today right? But on jackie's profile it says that her op date is on the 2nd. I'm confused lol, forgive me for the slowness, I blame the milk diet loool.

Ha ha, I am still here. Admitted to ward today but surgery is tomorrow and I am first on the list woo hoo!

I will keep you posted, so far, so good.

Jackie
Xxx

Ha ha, I am still here. Admitted to ward today but surgery is tomorrow and I am first on the list woo hoo!

I will keep you posted, so far, so good.

Jackie
Xxx
Lool I don't know why I couldn't have figured that out myself. Lol like I said I blame the milk diet. Get a nice rest today and hopefully tomorrow you will be leading the way to the loser bench for us. What time is your op? Did they say?

Lool I don't know why I couldn't have figured that out myself. Lol like I said I blame the milk diet. Get a nice rest today and hopefully tomorrow you will be leading the way to the loser bench for us. What time is your op? Did they say?

Yeah it's 9 o'clock so hopefully in and out nice quickly. It will be your turn soon :) xxxx

Yeah it's 9 o'clock so hopefully in and out nice quickly. It will be your turn soon :) xxxx
Yeah I'm sooo excited. It's weird that you're not nervous yet lol but good on you!

I too was told that mine is at 9. I think that it's that much more real now that we are officially in June. Hope it goes well for you jackie xxx

Yeah I'm sooo excited. It's weird that you're not nervous yet lol but good on you! I too was told that mine is at 9. I think that it's that much more real now that we are officially in June. Hope it goes well for you jackie xxx
What time do you have to be at the Wellington Jay? I have to check in at 8:30 but have no idea what time I'll be going down :/

What time do you have to be at the Wellington Jay? I have to check in at 8:30 but have no idea what time I'll be going down :/
Hi nigglybits. How are u getting on with ur lsd? I'm not at home right now but I'm pretty sure that I was told to be there for 6.30 and that I would have my op at 9-9.30. So you would probably have urs at 11 or 11.30

Hi nigglybits. How are u getting on with ur lsd? I'm not at home right now but I'm pretty sure that I was told to be there for 6.30 and that I would have my op at 9-9.30. So you would probably have urs at 11 or 11.30
Thanks Jay, will have to read my paperwork properly lol. Saw the 8:30 bit & that's about it lol. Lsd is horrible, not enjoying it at all!! Just keep thinking of the end result to get me through, not long now for you!! How are you feeling about it? I don't think it's quite sunk in with me yet, I've spent the last 3 1/2 years talking about it & jumping through hoops, it just seems so surreal!! Maybe I'll feel differently next week when I've only got days to go! Lol

Back