• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

June 2015 Surgeries

To be honest I'm finding it hard in the sense that I don't like what I'm having so I'm not having the full recommended amount, I have tried but I just can't seem to do it. What I'm meant to have: 4 ww soups 4 activia yoghurts 1 pint milk 2 litres water What I'm actually having: 1 ww soup 2 yoghurts 1 cup milk 2/2.5 litres of water The plus side of things is that I have actually lost 6 kgs so far so that's keeping me going. I keep counting down till the 6th and time just seems to be standing still lol. Don't worry jackie, i was told that the diet is more about shrinking your liver than it is seeing the scales going down. Hopefully not long till you soon see the weight on the scales continuously dropping. :) are you all packed and ready? Keep up the good work hun. You're doing great xxx
I'm exactly the same jay, can't stomach the soup :( Was told most people have 2 tins for lunch & then 2 for tea!! I'm lucky to get one in all day. I am however enjoying the muller light yoghurt so many different flavours :) :) But then I'm only managing 3 of them. 15 sleeps to go for me and it will all be over :) :)

I'm exactly the same jay, can't stomach the soup :( Was told most people have 2 tins for lunch & then 2 for tea!! I'm lucky to get one in all day. I am however enjoying the muller light yoghurt so many different flavours :) :) But then I'm only managing 3 of them. 15 sleeps to go for me and it will all be over :) :)
Great so it's not just me lol. I've never really been a soup person anyway but ww soups taste soo bland. 15 more sleeps? Wow how long have u been doing the lsd for? 14 days is hard enough for me lol.

Aw Jay, you sound like your not having a lot to eat at all. Saying that I would love to have 4 soups!

I understand about the liver shrinking but all I am having is 2 pints of milk, 1 bowl if home made veg soup, 2 yoghurts and 3 pieces of fruit. How can I not be losing weight ha ha?

I do feel like I am losing but the scales only show 4 lbs. 6kgs is amazing!

I am not packed at all. I am going to go shopping for everything on Sunday and then pack. not long at all for you though either and then we can compare post op notes.

Have a good weekend
Jackie
xx
Jackie I would loveeee some fruit right now. I need something to bite into lol.
Don't worry hun, scales can sometimes take a while to catch up with your weightloss. I honestly think that water is the main reason for my weightloss , I'm always needing the toilet. Not ideal when potty training my 2 yr old lol. How's your fluid intake?
You've got a busy weekend ahead of you. Be sure to let us know what you pack and what you need. X

Reading this and feeling guilty :redface: my surgeon isn't very insistent on pre-ops so I do know how lucky I am, then again not sure if my weight loss will be worth mentioning. Yesterday was rubbish because my tum was upset. Had a bad case of the runs and I am still a bit tender this am. Never happened go me before here and I am extra careful about no ice and only drinking bottled water so think must be a bug of some sort. Didn't stop me having nearly 1200 calories though lol, daft as a brush sometimes, I thought eating more would clear it. Anyhoo another day nearer tick tock :) Take care Junnies.

Last edited:
To be honest I am not drinking much water at all, I am so full of milk! I am going to try over the weekend and maybe get a couple more pounds of before Monday!

I hope you feel better today Weegie, when do you arrive back home?

Well 2 more sleeps now. Still feels unreal!

Jackie
xx

To be honest I am not drinking much water at all, I am so full of milk! I am going to try over the weekend and maybe get a couple more pounds of before Monday! I hope you feel better today Weegie, when do you arrive back home? Well 2 more sleeps now. Still feels unreal! Jackie xx
Mm not really drinking a lot of water either. I have a lot of weak black tea no sugar, and drink water with my evening meal. Might up that myself as I must be a little dehydrated after yesterday. I will be home early hours Tuesday. TWO SLEEPS!! Wow Jackie. :)

Aww you June guys doing LSDs I do feel for you, I found mine brutal (I did milk) but it's a means to an end, it does pass eventually.

Dig deep, stay strong and just think of the results , it'll be worth it :)

hey guys, I am in my 5th day milk. I am really struggling now. stomach aches and I think is because I'm not drinking enough milk as I really don't like it and keep it to the minimum. Apart from that at least 4 day less to go.

I can't stand milk, taste makes me sick so I tried all sorts to disguise it! I had lots of lattes, used crusha no added sugar milkshake syrup, blended it with banana and even made my jellies with half water half milk.
Good luck!

Thanks for the tips I have been using crusha but I didn't know we could blend with fruits. I'll read the sheet again. :)

hey guys, I am in my 5th day milk. I am really struggling now. stomach aches and I think is because I'm not drinking enough milk as I really don't like it and keep it to the minimum. Apart from that at least 4 day less to go.

One thing about the milk diet is that those who do it seems to loose the most pre-op weight. Not sure if that is a consolation. Hope it gets better for you hun.

Feeling meh today and I don't know why! I don't feel nervous but this LSD has really opened my eyes to the restrictions that I face after surgery. I am so fed up of this milk diet and I am longing to sit at a table and 'eat' something.

Sorry for the moan just feel really down in the dumps today :wave_cry: :sigh: :(

Feeling meh today and I don't know why! I don't feel nervous but this LSD has really opened my eyes to the restrictions that I face after surgery. I am so fed up of this milk diet and I am longing to sit at a table and 'eat' something. Sorry for the moan just feel really down in the dumps today :wave_cry: :sigh: :(

Nearly there Jackie you can do this! It's not as bad post op as you can have a little of tasty things!

Keep strong only 2 more sleeps! Xx

Of course you can do it you're so very nearly there!!!!! Only 2 more sleeps!!!!! I'm so excited for you ;)

I found the pre op diet the hardest bit, post op seemed easier somehow because it's what you've waited for and the whole recovery process kind of takes over. I found eating a chore in those early days and it was lovely not to be a slave to food and hunger any more!!!

Just keep your eyes on the prize, it'll be here before you know it x

Feeling meh today and I don't know why! I don't feel nervous but this LSD has really opened my eyes to the restrictions that I face after surgery. I am so fed up of this milk diet and I am longing to sit at a table and 'eat' something.

Sorry for the moan just feel really down in the dumps today :wave_cry: :sigh: :(
You moan all you like missus, just keep with the program :D

Seriously though, the last few days Our emotions are going go be all over the place and to top it all we cannot use our old crutch food to feel better.

You milk dieters are all heroes in my eyes.
Hugs

Thanks everyone, I know it will soon be over. I think it is harder when its the weekend and your at home too. :wave_cry:

Hi everyone! I'm day 4 of lsd, mine is four meal replacement shakes per day and ive been drinking 2 litres of water each day as well. So far so good apart from needing to wee constantly

I can't stand milk, taste makes me sick so I tried all sorts to disguise it! I had lots of lattes, used crusha no added sugar milkshake syrup, blended it with banana and even made my jellies with half water half milk.
Good luck!
Aww wow! Are we allowed to add stuff to the milk?! There I was holding my breath through each gulp lol. Please confirm as I will be starting this asap if allowed, I too have had enough of the aftertaste that milk leaves behind in my mouth.

How are you doing on your weightloss journey? :) :)

Back