• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

June 2015 Surgeries

hey guys, I am in my 5th day milk. I am really struggling now. stomach aches and I think is because I'm not drinking enough milk as I really don't like it and keep it to the minimum. Apart from that at least 4 day less to go.
Keep up the good work pinkcere. You're doing great! Hang in there! X

Feeling meh today and I don't know why! I don't feel nervous but this LSD has really opened my eyes to the restrictions that I face after surgery. I am so fed up of this milk diet and I am longing to sit at a table and 'eat' something.

Sorry for the moan just feel really down in the dumps today :wave_cry: :sigh: :(
Awww I know exactly what u mean hun but take comfort in what susie said, hopefully this is the hardest bit. You haven't got long to go jackie but feel free to moan all you want, we're all ears and to be honest this is probably the best place to do it as everyone is on the same journey. Just 2 more sleeps jackie, you can do it! Keep up the good work

Hi everyone! I'm day 4 of lsd, mine is four meal replacement shakes per day and ive been drinking 2 litres of water each day as well. So far so good apart from needing to wee constantly

Good going, passing water frequently is a good sign you are getting enough fluid in and the diet is working. :)

Well Junnies, our month is almost here :D unbelievable and scary at the szme tine.

Anyone else fretting about stuff we have probably seen the answers to already? Like, "how do I take my vitamins post op?" Can we miss them until we can swallow better... Oh mind a blank.

Today is the penultimate day of my holiday, expecting my pre-op to come crashing to earth once I am home lol.

Hope you are all still managing with your pre-ops. X

Aww wow! Are we allowed to add stuff to the milk?! There I was holding my breath through each gulp lol. Please confirm as I will be starting this asap if allowed, I too have had enough of the aftertaste that milk leaves behind in my mouth. How are you doing on your weightloss journey? :) :)
Allowed to?? I think so...... I did and it did the job nicely no problems with my liver for surgery and a reasonable weight loss. It was the only way I could get it down me!
But if you want to make absolutely sure you could ask the dietician????
Oh and the weight loss has been good and steady just got 4lb more to lose to my first target of a bmi of 25 :) :) :) gone from a size 20 to a 12 in about 6 months and feeling fab - best thing I've done!!!

Well Junnies, our month is almost here :D unbelievable and scary at the szme tine. Anyone else fretting about stuff we have probably seen the answers to already? Like, "how do I take my vitamins post op?" Can we miss them until we can swallow better... Oh mind a blank. Today is the penultimate day of my holiday, expecting my pre-op to come crashing to earth once I am home lol. Hope you are all still managing with your pre-ops. X
I am stressing and worrying over every little thing lol, can't believe surgery is so close now. Hope you enjoyed your holiday x

Well Junnies, our month is almost here :D unbelievable and scary at the szme tine.

Anyone else fretting about stuff we have probably seen the answers to already? Like, "how do I take my vitamins post op?" Can we miss them until we can swallow better... Oh mind a blank.

Today is the penultimate day of my holiday, expecting my pre-op to come crashing to earth once I am home lol.

Hope you are all still managing with your pre-ops. X

Chrissy my GP letter from Dr Chris said vitamins after 1 month, but I used Centrum Chewables straight away. My doctor now prescribes Forceval capsules for me, now those I would not have wanted to swallow immediately post-op, they are huge.

Lynn x

Chrissy my GP letter from Dr Chris said vitamins after 1 month, but I used Centrum Chewables straight away. My doctor now prescribes Forceval capsules for me, now those I would not have wanted to swallow immediately post-op, they are huge. Lynn x

Yes I had those from my GP for a while after my band. Very big. I have lots of multi vits but only chewable calcium at the moment. Will get something when I am home.

Well, that's it bag packed, feeling very calm. Let's be having you Mr Sleeve! :p

I am not so calm now Hubby has come home, he is getting it from all barrels bless him! Will have an early night tonight and hopefully get some sleep.
All packed up and ready to go!

See you on the other side :) xxx

I am not so calm now Hubby has come home, he is getting it from all barrels bless him! Will have an early night tonight and hopefully get some sleep. All packed up and ready to go! See you on the other side :) xxx

Sleep tight sweetie. Will be thinking of you and hoping all goes smoothly. Warm that bench up when you get there, I'll be feeling the cold when it is my turn lol.

Hugs

Sleep tight sweetie. Will be thinking of you and hoping all goes smoothly. Warm that bench up when you get there, I'll be feeling the cold when it is my turn lol.

Hugs

Thanks Chrissy
Won't be long for you now! We can keep comparing notes.
Jackie
Xx

I am not so calm now Hubby has come home, he is getting it from all barrels bless him! Will have an early night tonight and hopefully get some sleep.
All packed up and ready to go!

See you on the other side :) xxx

Good luck today Jac, Will be thinking of you and hoping all goes well. Keep us posted whenever you can. x

It's June :D :D :D !!!!!!!!!!

Back