• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Officially a bander!!

Hi all, realised I hadn't done an update in a while! Well last Saturday I had my 3rd band fill now up to 8.5 mls in a 14mls large band! Things are going well lost over 3.5 st since my surgery! Trying to adjust to this fill, definitely find some foods I'm regurgitating and some not! Had dietician review also last night and she seems happy! Hope ur all doing well!

I've updated my blog recently:

https://prelf1980.wordpress.com/

Paul :)

Hi Paul

Glad all ok with you x

Paula x

Thanks Paula! How are u doing? Paul :)

All good here lost just under 3 1/2 stone and have 6.5ml now in my 10ml band.

Not really had any regurgitation thank god lol x

Paula

All good here lost just under 3 1/2 stone and have 6.5ml now in my 10ml band.

Not really had any regurgitation thank god lol x

Paula

Hey Paula, I do regurg a bit! My brain still struggles and struggling getting my protein in! Trying to get back into the gym mode again and had a personal trainer session last week! Struggling that the naughty foods are eaten easier than the healthy ones! Grr oh well I'll get there! Paul :)

Well I have my 4th fill tomorrow! I nearly 4 st down in 6 months! Currently have 8.5 mls in a 14 ml large lap band. Things have been going well! Sometimes get frustrated with the slowish weight loss but I think that's just me! Booked a holiday in August and hope to get 3 st off before then! Need to increase the activity which hopefully should help with the weight loss! :) Paul

Well just recently come back from an all inclusive Caribbean holiday! No problems with my band on holiday! Now returned and seemed to have lost my way! Didn't put much on during holiday but my diet has been shocking since home! Eating too much and regretting it! Need to get back on track! Have booked in for another fill in 2 wks time! Currently 9mls in a 14 mls lap band!

I'm thinking about looking into CBT to find out my triggers for eating! Anyone else had CBT and found it helpful? Thanks Paul ?

Hi Paul I've not been able to focus since my holiday back in may!! Not gained but not lost anything as making bad choices grrrrrrr

Had a week where I could have eaten a house and starving all the time, thankfully that has stopped - never had that since being banded ? I've now got 7.25ml in 10ml band last had a fill mid June but booked another in 4 weeks time fingers crossed this will help me refocus and get last stone off!

Paula x

Back