• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Just not good enough

what hospital did you have your op at? I would be ringing PALS and having a word with them as its not good enough. Did they give you a reason why your appointment was cancelled?? xx
Hi linda i had it done at Manchester Royal infirmary under the wonderful Mr Ammori. they haven't given any reason and when i phoned they just said that the surgeon wasn't avaliable so i could have the next appt which is not till the end of November. not impressed and i know the surgeon's busy but aren't we all especially having to sort time off work and that it's a pain. never mind eh!!!

I had mine done through the NHS. I had my initial consultation, pre op clinic appointment and that was it. i then went in for my op and had 10 mins to talk to the consultant prior to going to theatre. I have only been seen once post op at around 6 weeks. i was due to be seen on monday but they have cancelled that appointment so i am now not being seen till the end of November. I think my post op care has been s*** and with the difficulties i have had re hair loss and that they haven't been able to help me at all.

am really disappointed with the aftercare i have received and plan to make this clear to them on my next visit (if they don't cancel that one too!!!)

The aftercare is where the system fails alot of people, unfortunately poor aftercare is where the REAL problems start........

Back