• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Just thought id poke me nose in and say HIYA!!!!!!!!!!!!

emmarfrost

HELLLLO ME LUVERLIES!

I am feeling sooooo much better today, have been on the deflatine, and have been parping and burping like you wouldnt believe, Im like a windmill :D

Pain is sooo much better, am walking around and getting up by myself, and not needing any assistance really at all.

Amen! Feeling really good, have managed a couple of very wet smooth yogs and thats all, but the old appetite isnt quite back yet i dont think ;)

So surgery went well, apart from awful sickness, which i had to have a jab in the botty for, was in horrendous pain as my hb told you last night.Much better today though.Took dressing off my port as advised, and that looks nice and dry.Just cant wait to have a bath!

Have stood on the scales this am and since the start of the milk diet I have lost ...........12lbs!!!

Think I may officially be a looooooserrrrr!!!!!

Thanks to all for your advice, xxxxxx

hey emma im so pleased your feeling better today, as each day passes it gets better. well done and congratualations on losing the 12llbs.

liz x

are you staying on the pain relief they gave you or have they changed it ?

They said if no change by today they would change it, but I think you were right and it was all mainly wind, the pain has really really eased since ive been able to pass it :eek:

well done Emma. I must have been out in sympathy with you last night and I haven't had my op yet!!!! Glad all is ok keep going, Debs xx

Awh Em so glad your feeling much better today - your poor hubby bless him was so worried. Fantastic weight lose and yes you are officially a member of the losers bench so whooop whooop

Take care and sending hugs with fairy dust to keep you feeling good x

What a happy post! Sounds so wrong to be thankful for you farting and burping but you know what I mean lol!! x

Yay, well done hun, so pleased your pain is eased and your turning into such a big looser lol xx

Soooo pleased your feeling better today,take it easy and hope you can keep those windmill sails going for a little longer until your all winded out lol.

Speedy recovery

xx

Emma!! SO happy to hear you're feeling better. I was the same - so much wind! Still dealing with it - would be grand if I could burp - in fact I might throw a party if I did! Great news on the weight loss - it's all down from here!! Take care and keep us posted!

yay, she's back :D

like Kelly, I'm still not parting with the wind but managing to get about on my own 2 feet....oh I soooo need a bath :0bathtime:

Yvonne i only realised we were chatting to each other in dentistry when the taxi man said your name, then he whisked you off home... so we actually had a bit of a chat without knowing it lol.

Have you dared to have a bath yet, or eaten anything? And have you taken your dressing off? Fountain of naffing questions so i am.........

Thanks all for your loovely posts.I am feeling loads better.Though did have a complete emotional breakdown earlier and could not stop crying which filled me up with wind again-Im blaming the anaesthetic :eek:

Hi Emma

yes it was then that I realised it was you too, but none of us were in much of a state to chat that much :sigh:

I've not had a bath yet but could do with it as I'm probably really stinky. Can we take the plaster off now? I still have mine on.
I'm not managing to eat...have had a few licks off the spoon dipped in yoghurt, but only because I feel like I should be to keep strength up.I'm not getting much fluid down either...I can feel it squeezing through...I have 2mls in my band (a small band), what did he give you?

I had a mini breakdown last night when I tried to go to bed and lie on my side....OMG did that hurt, I cried so much and snapped at poor hubby :eek: but I did feel much brighter today...if only I could get rid of some wind, I'm sure it would feel better :rolleyes:

Yvonne xx

I was feeling so bad at that point, bt it was great to see you :).
My nurse said to take plaster off on day 3 (weds) so thats off, and all looks good.

I was parping ridiculously last night, and my DH could not believe where it was all coming from :p :eek:.

Dr Sig gave me a small band with 4ml in so im almost half full:clap:, can feel where it is when i try and eat a yog or drink something, very odd sensation.

Glad to hear im not the only one having a nervous breakdown too lol

Back