• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Just thought id poke me nose in and say HIYA!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hi Emma and Red, glad to see you back. Hope you get even betterer soon x

whooo emma so pleased to hear that your now on he mend and sorted out what was a problem, now you know what you dace if you do not do the moving around ect, lol welcome to the team LOSER!!!!

:p Great to hear your feeling better Emma and Red. :talk017:
as for the farting and burping,
:airquote: better out than in:airquote: thats what my mum always told me!!!! :479:

hi emma and red glad its all over, i was so emotional the first week and found posting on here really helped after a week i was begining to wonder if i had surgery at all cos i didnt feel any different tho liz and caz explained i would feel restriction after my first fill. so roll on 20th june. x

Dr Sig gave me a small band with 4ml in so im almost half full:clap:, can feel where it is when i try and eat a yog or drink something, very odd sensation.

hi emma sounds like you have a small band the same as me, i also have 4 mils in which was built up to over the course of 2 band fills, and i have a extremley good restriction level, if he has put 4 mil in during the op you must take extra care when you go to sloppies and solids as most have an empty band for the 1st 6 weeks. its good that you can feel the liquids in your pouch it means the band is doing its job corectly.

im glad your feeling better today.

liz x

How are you feeling today Em? Hope you improving and it is all starting to settle down now. Take care - sending you hugs with fairy dust to make you smile x

Back