• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Just what do people say . . . ?

Kevin1708

Century Club
I was wondering what sort of reaction you have received when people who either don’t know about your surgery or simply haven’t seen you for a while first see you ?? I have had mixed reactions from people not recognising me to just not knowing what to say (so many people think you are ill !!!!) I believe that there will be some jealousy ~ for a myriad of reasons, for example, when you’re not the fastest in the group someone else is ! But then equally there is a mass of genuine support . . . .

I have really good comments but sometimes with a bit of jealosuy (for example: OMG you look amazing, you cow) LOL x

I have had really positive comments from most people. The problem I have is that I feel my sister is jealous. I was always the big one growing up. She had put some weight on after medication for fibromyalgia but was no-where near the size i was. Now I am getting closer to her weight and I think she realises when I am finished on this journey I will be smaller than her for the 1st time in our lives. She never comments on my weightloss now

I've only ever had positive comments. In all honesty i have always told people about my surgery, even in my new job which is based 120 miles away from my previous life.

I am however looking forward to going home in a few weeks to see my family back in the West Midlands. My sister last saw me when i was almost 2 stone lighter. I too have always been the fat sister. Saying that she does pay me compliments on facebook but we will see what we will see lol ....

i get a lot of positive comments from people who know me but not one from my ex wife lol

I can't say I've had bad comments but I have been asked by customers at work if im ill, I just smile n say I'm fine :) I tell hu I feel comfortable telling n hu I feel need to no the truth and customers arnt my top priority :)

only positive comments really

nothing but good comments, some in a round about way,,,,,,,like "you look amazing so much better!" lol than what ? the fat cow i was 6 weeks ago? haha cheers!

Back